Looking for friends to visit or to visit me!

amymay

🌸🦄🍦
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hi everyone, really really looking to get my visitors badges and would love to make friends who I can visit or will visit me.

Would be nice to also trade fruits and flowers and have some good friends to play with.
Just started my new town but have been playing AC:NL for years!

Let me know if you want to trade FCs!

Mine is 3883-5737-0228

Last edited:
I can visit you if you're still available, am also looking to make friends (am new to the forum also) especially on here.

Have apples, oranges, lychees, bananas; and a lemon tree on the way. Just started mass-breeding flowers so still WIP, but I have a few hybrid roses and tulips~

Reply or PM if still open/interested, I will be online most of the time on here if not online in-game! If I'm not on either, leave a PM here and I'll get back to you very soon (going out for an hour or two in a bit). Will add you.

FC: 5086-3560-2782

Town: Oran-Nei

I also want friends, feel free to add me and let me know if you do so I can add you back.

Hi everyone, really really looking to get my visitors badges and would love to make friends who I can visit or will visit me.

Would be nice to also trade fruits and flowers and have some good friends to play with.

Mine is 3883-5737-0228

You are so sweet! I'd like to be your friend :eek: and i love helping people so i really don't mind giving anything and just chilling in general <3 I kinda miss it ;=;

Hi there! I'm also looking for towns to visit and to add new friends. My friend code is 0447-7715-2075. Let me know if you add me and I'll add you back! Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Sorry everyone I am totally useless!
I'll add all of you now!

Last edited:
I've hacked my town (not sorry) so I have all the fruit I need but would still love to hang out some time!

FC: 0190-1772-6926
Town: x
Fruit: Oranges

name:ja

add me please? need friends:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

add me please? need friends

- - - Post Merge - - -

You seem really nice i added you :3

I can visit you if you're still available, am also looking to make friends (am new to the forum also) especially on here.

Have apples, oranges, lychees, bananas; and a lemon tree on the way. Just started mass-breeding flowers so still WIP, but I have a few hybrid roses and tulips~

Reply or PM if still open/interested, I will be online most of the time on here if not online in-game! If I'm not on either, leave a PM here and I'll get back to you very soon (going out for an hour or two in a bit). Will add you.

FC: 5086-3560-2782

Town: Oran-Nei

I added you! 1650-6878-1973and my name is Michi :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is 3883-5737-0228

I'd love to add you .... My friend code is 1650-6878-1973 and my name is Michi :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

add me please? need friends:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -