• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would you want to be president?

Would you want to be president?

• Total voters
Noooooo thank you. I have no idea how to run a country and am just not the type of person that could do that

no bc like have you seen obamas before and after pics?
I'd prefer not to age 30 years in the span of 8 years thank u tho

no i know i'm not suitable for such a high position lollll

*cough* someone *cough* in the country *cough* should also acknowledge this of themselves *cough*

Last edited:
no. its always the ones who fight for basic human rights that get assassinated. esp. if they are poc. this countrys people and rich elite are too corrupt.

I mean, I'm Canadian so I wouldn't really want to be Prime Minister or President. Getting involved in politics is really confusing for me and being at the centre of that much attention sounds terrifying.

nope

too trans, too gay, too concerned with basic human rights

i'd be assassinated before i even got inaugurated

i'm too lazy to get out of the house most of the time unless it's for school do you really think i would do well in a position of power
and also this
nope

too trans, too gay, too concerned with basic human rights

i'd be assassinated before i even got inaugurated

Last edited:
DEFINITELY not... It'd be the hardest job out there, it'd also be pretty boring. I know I would not be able to handle it. Plus, think of all the people against you, they'd hate you, onky one side of the country would like you. It would be awful.

Back