My Friend Took My Game

I lost my town too(my fault though). Everything gone. I had years of work. Like you I had all the museum sections full except the art, full house upgrades and all the furniture sets I wanted. All golden tools all main street shops and upgrades. I was working on setting up stuff in the display rooms at the museum.
I didn't play again for months I was so upset. I have since started a new town and am working on house and main street upgrades, pwps and perfect town status as well as filling my museum. The thing that bums me out the most is the dlc. It's going to be much harder to collect this time around. And losing certain villagers that I really liked(Bob, Cherry, Lolly, and Ceasar). It's hard to lose all that work that you put into your town.

Hey, I'm really sorry about your town. If you need help getting any villagers back, I'm a hacker, and we could talk in private about it. I'd be willing to do it for free.

I have a ton of amiibo cards. I could get a lot of villagers back.
End your friendship. She's a controlling type.

If you need any fruit, hybrid pairs, orderable sets, or etc...I can help you out. :) As for villagers, the only one I have from your signature for amiibo is Molly. But I can scan her and move her for you if you want. Just pm me. I'm too busy during weekdays but weekends I'm usually free.
Sorry about your town. I definitely agree with others that she doesn't sound like a very great friend and I wouldn't spend time with someone that does hurtful things like that.

I lost my town too(my fault though). Everything gone. I had years of work. Like you I had all the museum sections full except the art, full house upgrades and all the furniture sets I wanted. All golden tools all main street shops and upgrades. I was working on setting up stuff in the display rooms at the museum.
I didn't play again for months I was so upset. I have since started a new town and am working on house and main street upgrades, pwps and perfect town status as well as filling my museum. The thing that bums me out the most is the dlc. It's going to be much harder to collect this time around. And losing certain villagers that I really liked(Bob, Cherry, Lolly, and Ceasar). It's hard to lose all that work that you put into your town.

I'm so sorry to hear ): I'm really glad you're back to playing though c: , even if it does mean you have to start all over. I have a ton of furniture items &/or sets catalogues from when I was trying to get all buy-able items, so if you want I could help get you whatever furniture items back. (I replanted fruit trees so I do have one of each fruit tree at the moment, so if you need that, let me know c: )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I'm really sorry about your town. If you need help getting any villagers back, I'm a hacker, and we could talk in private about it. I'd be willing to do it for free.

Hey, thank you so much for offering c: I am getting used to the villagers, so I think I'm okay for now.

But thank you ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a ton of amiibo cards. I could get a lot of villagers back.
End your friendship. She's a controlling type.

Thank you c: I am getting used to the villagers I currently have, so I think I'll be okay as far as villagers go. Thank you though^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you need any fruit, hybrid pairs, orderable sets, or etc...I can help you out. :) As for villagers, the only one I have from your signature for amiibo is Molly. But I can scan her and move her for you if you want. Just pm me. I'm too busy during weekdays but weekends I'm usually free.
Sorry about your town. I definitely agree with others that she doesn't sound like a very great friend and I wouldn't spend time with someone that does hurtful things like that.

Thank you so much for offering c:

I did have one of each fruit basket in inventory (and she didn't take it or delete it or anything, so I was able to replant those. Luckily, I do have the same catalogue as before (as I haven't restarted, just built back up).

I do still have Molly in the town as of right now (thank goodness my friend thought she was lie 'Tier One' or whatever it's called).

So I updated the DA. The address didn't change, so the old one can no longer be visited (I think). The town's a mess right now, so I'm trying to fix it up.

It's not so much about the game when it comes to things like this.
If your friend went out of their way to do something that they knew would bring you misery, don't be their friend. She was probably jealous of your game, which is not a good quality to have in a friend, so I'm sorry, but you should leave them.
But for advice on acnl; don't restart your town! Just chop down all the trees and everything, start off again with a desert town, so you still have some things. I have a desert town and I plan to keep it like that and slowly design it, I prefer going onto the public island and socializing and visiting friends.

It's not so much about the game when it comes to things like this.
If your friend went out of their way to do something that they knew would bring you misery, don't be their friend. She was probably jealous of your game, which is not a good quality to have in a friend, so I'm sorry, but you should leave them.
But for advice on acnl; don't restart your town! Just chop down all the trees and everything, start off again with a desert town, so you still have some things. I have a desert town and I plan to keep it like that and slowly design it, I prefer going onto the public island and socializing and visiting friends.

I'm in the process of rebuilding from the barren wasteland Orion, and it's quite fun! But retail and town hall don't have pavement, I don't have a pond, or the lake (I think that's what it's called).

I have found out I have too many white carnations xD.

Also, Stitches and Tangy are best friends and it's great c:

Unwanted Update

Hi ^-^

It's been a few days, and since then, I've brought my town back, and even improved parts of it (getting further than I had when I was working on my town, pre-friend. Now, a few days post-friend, I've been able to plot reset, and though the villagers remain unchanged, they have been moved to different parts of my town. I pulled hybrids out of my storage, bred them (yes, I time travelled, I was desperate), and now I'm here, with a town that's still a work in progress, but not as bad.

Dream address is the same, and when I find it I'll paste it here for anybody who may want to visit (jk, nobody will lol c: )

Thank you to all of you, who have offered help, tips, provided ideas, and who have just talked to me. Much appreciated.

– T

Last edited:
Back