• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Most aesthetically pleasing villager

^ When she first moved into my town, I wasn't too wild about her. But her house and taste in music is awesome. Then she grew on me, just like Frita did. The uchis can be pretty cool. There are some really bad looking ones though lol.

I just love her eyebrow, and the bright blue insides of her ears. Yeah, I'm a creepy mayor

If I were forced to choose just one, I would say Fauna. I also think Zell, Rosie, Felicity, Molly, Blanche, Bill, Poppy, Bunnie, Diana, Flora, Maple, Tia, Blaire, Sylvana, and Ellie are right up there. These are not necessarily my favorite villagers (though a few are), but the ones that I find the most aesthetically pleasing. One of my all time favorite villagers is Frobert. But he is not on this list even though I think he is adorable.

Back