Most aesthetically pleasing villager

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7046-6089-3415
Who do you think is the most aesthetically pleasing villager?

For me, it'd be Cookie. I recently got her and she is so CAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

I'd also say Fauna because she's pretty cute but not overbearingly so. I also like the realistic villagers and she's the perfect in-between.

Pietro!!!! Love at first sight, literally the second I saw him was like "yep there's the best villager". I know a lot of people don't like his design cuz he's a clown but like.... he's rainbow too.... lol

Skye and Julian are also really aesthetically pleasing to me, I love their light blue color schemes. It's just unfortunate that the horse villagers have such giant heads haha oh and ?toile! Such a cute design.

She might not be the most appeasing, but I like how Frita has french-fries for fur and a hamburger patty/bun for hair. And Hazel with her uni-brow.

Uni-wow!

Jambette.

Nah, not really (although I do love her). For me it's probably Chevre. Her freckles are SO cute. Diana and Stitches are close seconds

Bet ya someone is going to say marshal. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

For me it's Maple , Molly , Penelope , Merengue , Pate [:

Bet ya someone is going to say marshal. :p

Alright I'll say it, Marshall! No seriously, I wouldn't pick him for this specific question, but to me he is undeniably one of the cutest villagers and I refuse to like him less because of his popularity <3

"Aesthetically pleasing" can mean so many things though; just going with "pleasant" to look at, not overly quirky-cute, I'd say Lolly

Fauna or Molly. They're cute in a natural way, not in an aggressively cutesy or pastel way that may grate on some people (not me though).

Fauna because she's the cutest deer ever because of the little dots on her head, her pink ears and her brown colouring, and also teddy because he looks like an actual bear, i'm a sucker for his colouring and his little faint cheeks!

Back