• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking to buy some items and sweet olive starts!~☆

sparkle_princess

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4195-1225-8231
Feedback
100% (86) +
Currently in search of a few items from this list HERE. I'm in need of sweet olive starts also!

Let me know of you can help out! It would be greatly appreciated!

I can pay in TBT (preferred), or IGB as well, I also have access to the Sanrio RVs so if you wanted to visit those we could work something out as well. Just make an offer!

Thanks!~☆

hi, i can get you
-aries rocking chair
-dessert case
-ice-cream case
-kitchen corner
-slushie machine
-soda case

7 tbt?

It's not a lot, but I have 7 sweet olive starts I can sell to you for 2 tbt each?

Yes! That sounds amazing! So 14tbt right? Let me know when you have time to trade!

Yup! I can trade now if you can. ^^ Could I drop off? I barely have any room to place stuff down in my town. ;;

Sure! No problem, just give me a second to open up my gate!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll order the items now, and will be ready after the above trade? :~) let me know who's town you prefer!

Sure sounds great! I would prefer drop off if that's ok with you? Just let me know when you have the items ready!

I'm est as well! I will try to be awake for that time! I will message you when I am awake!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i have 20 sweet olive starts i can sell you for 2tbt each?

Sorry I didn't even see your post! I will take 10 for 20TBT if that's good for you! Let me know when you're available!☆

Back