• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop New Town! Buy What's Left Of OakHeart! (TBT Only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myor: CRUMB
Town: Ashmore
FC: Sidebar
Items: Kiki and lala outfit, cinnamonroll parasol, cloud making machine, kiki and lala pin, pompompurin pudding, pompompurin dress, heart.p balloon, bunny i. balloon, Umbrella stand, Sewing machine, sewing kit, Yarn basket, Bubble gum K.K., K.K. Parade, Crown, Overall Dress, Plaid Cami Dress, Kiki and Lala Bed, Kiki and Lala wall, Kiki and Lala dress, Kiki and Lala shoes, Kiki and Lala Socks, Kiki and Lala wand, Pic of willow.

I'll work out the total and add it here 34

Total~

Please provide the confirmation that you have read the rules :)

Sorry! I've added two more items, the total and the confirmation x

Some of the items have already been ordered, I'll edit this when I find your new total ^^
Edit: Your total is 46tbt if I'm correct. (Cinnamonroll Parasol and Kiki And Lala Pin have already been ordered)

Last edited:
Thread reopened after some confusion caused by accidentally closing the thread ^~^"

- - - Post Merge - - -

If they are on the list, chances are they are still available ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please provide the confirmation that you have read the rules. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The changing room has already been reserved, sorry.

okay, then I'd like to have the rest. 12 TBT now

Deliveries starting today at 6pm eastern US time.

Hey!
I have the tbt, so when you start doing deliveries I should be ready! x
when it's 6pm EST It will be 11pm where I live, So the quicker the better when you start doing deliveries! x
Good Luck selling all your other items! x

Last edited:
Bump~ Can start delivering orders now until 9pm eastern US time ^^

Thread reopened after some confusion caused by accidentally closing the thread ^~^"

- - - Post Merge - - -

If they are on the list, chances are they are still available ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please provide the confirmation that you have read the rules. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The changing room has already been reserved, sorry.

Okay, how about Chowmein?

Order Form
Mayor: Ploopa
Town: Houdini
Friend Code: Sidebar
Items: shopping bag, bread-making set, cutting board set, stack of clothes, Tom Nook's pic, Kapp'n's pic, Brewster's pic, Blathers' pic
Tbt: 20 tbt :)

The shopping bag and stack of clothes have already been ordered, sorry. Your new total is 16th tbt ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, how about Chowmein?

Giving me flashbacks of how we'd always order takeout when I was younger ^^

Hey Keldi,
When's the soonest you can deliver my order, as 9PM EST is 2am where I live x
Don't worry If you can't do anything before that, but It would be a lot easier for me c: xx
It's already nearly 10pm where I live, so if you can, the sooner, the better.

The shopping bag and stack of clothes have already been ordered, sorry. Your new total is 16th tbt ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Giving me flashbacks of how we'd always order takeout when I was younger ^^

Haha yeah sorry, I wasn't sure how serious you wanted our suggestions to be!

16 tbt for those sounds good. I'll add your FC and VM you when my gates are open?

Did anyone reserve the princess set? I'd like to take it. You choose if you wanna come back to Jewel or show me oakheart

Did anyone reserve the princess set? I'd like to take it. You choose if you wanna come back to Jewel or show me oakheart

Nobody has reserved it yet. I'm only doing delivery so I would go to your town.
Please fill out the order form before I deliver and include the confirmation that you read the rules ^^

Last edited:
Name: Gemma
Town: Jewel
FC: 0362 0218 6517
Items: Princess Set
TBT: 12
Oh, and maybe try Maple Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back