• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Will villagers display hybrid flowers if you mail them?

alwayscoffee

Bells
Does anyone know if villagers will display hybrid flowers in their homes if you send them as a present in the mail? I know that you can mail them. I just don't know if there is any point in doing it if the villager will not display them when they get them. Anyone successfully done this? I would like to send Diana pink lilies. They would look nice in her house.

I don't see why it wouldn't work as well. Even if it doesn't, worst case scenario is you lose some pink lilies, so at the very least it can't hurt to try.

3BN0oZa.jpg
I sent Plucky some orange cosmos and she displayed them.

I sent normal flowers to uchis before and they replied attaching hybrids to their letters. They did display the normal flowers in their house, though.

One time I got an unoriginal Deirdre, with pink carnations in her house, so I don't see why not?

Gayle bought a flower from Re-Tail and displayed it in her home, so I don't see why a letter wouldn't work the same way! I never thought about it before, but it's a good idea. I just wish you could select a flower in your inventory to give to a villager when they ask for new furniture. That would be nice.

I would say go for it as long as its a spare. Don't expect that it will happen and the next time you load the game (because if you send the letter at 8am? it's a 24 hour thing before it comes back to you which is why i do it at 5pm or after) you should know if they displayed it or not. Make it the first thing you go see when you load up. Closing and loading the game back up might help your chances.

Good luck! I hope she does :3

Back