• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Weird! why they ping to move everyday?!

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
So weird! Ever since I am done with my 16 cycle, which villagers only ping to move out every 7-10 days (normal). Now when I don't time travel anymore, I played in the regular time and talk to every one of them. Sometimes they ping me to ask for petition, nickname etc...normal too....but will be ONCE a day some of them will ping me they gonna move out on x day! First I rejected, then next day, another one!! Then 3rd day, a different villagers!!

Why ;_; they hate my town this much or they started to hate me as their mayor ;_; cause I sort of ask them to keep voting for me during my anniversary day lol although I have long abandon the town due to cycling for Katt back 9and yet she been pinging me to leave!!!right after I get her back!!)

I had the same problem over the weekend. Play every day in my main town and had 4 movers in 4 days.
It was Big Top, Iggly, Big Top and than Iggly again. The last few days they settled down.

I've also had 4 to 5 movers in 7 to 9 days. I play every day and don't think it's fair that I get that many movers.

I had the same problem over the weekend. Play every day in my main town and had 4 movers in 4 days.
It was Big Top, Iggly, Big Top and than Iggly again. The last few days they settled down.

I've also had 4 to 5 movers in 7 to 9 days. I play every day and don't think it's fair that I get that many movers.

Agree!! When I TT I only get a mover every 7 days why with my normal playing way I get it everyday?!

Back