Shop Binu's Art Shoppe

umm did you post the sketches?
Oh! I'm so sorry! I thought it had posted, but I guess it didn't! Here are the sketches!
image-1.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

umm did you post the sketches?
Oh! I'm so sorry! I thought it had posted, but I guess it didn't! Here are the sketches!
image-1.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woops, that posted twice... oops

I love your art!
I'm kinda amused that the second page is half full of MinishMae's posts that decided they had not said enough xD

I love your art!
I'm kinda amused that the second page is half full of MinishMae's posts that decided they had not said enough xD

Omg! Thank you so much! (She's one of my best friends lol)

Edit: I just realized that you meant MinishMae, I mean MayorMae, woops!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quick thing that I would like to address: I'm sometimes shown to be online when I'm really not, I just happen to keep the tab open at all times and tend to forget about it. Sorry, if anyone thinks I'm online and I take absolutely ages to reply!

Last edited:
Can I please get a bust with colour of this guy?

https://toyhou.se/1304823.renji

Please note that his hair is a little long in the third ref. Please make it more like the first two refs. Also, his skin is slightly tan. Thanks for considering! c:

Can I please get a bust with colour of this guy?

https://toyhou.se/1304823.renji

Please note that his hair is a little long in the third ref. Please make it more like the first two refs. Also, his skin is slightly tan. Thanks for considering! c:

Hi! I would love to do it! I'll get the sketch done and colored by the end of the week max!

Last edited:
i'm not sure if it's okay to request two at once, but i'd love if i could have a colored chibi and a watercolor done of my mayor? :)(i want two because the styles are so different and i can't decide which one i want more ;;; ) i think your art is reaaaally pretty and the colors you used in your watercolor examples are sososo pretty

is 250 for the two of them okay? (115 for chibi and 135 for watercolor- i wasn't sure how much you wanted for the watercolor... let me know if that's enough :))

my mayor ref is here (x)- it's linked to her autumn outfit because i'm starting to collect art of her in that hehe. there's more info about her (her personality stuff and her qr code dress link) in the description

thanks so much for considering!

Renji (commission).jpg

Here is the commission that I did for amye.miller! I hope you like it!

Attachments

• IMG_7984.JPG
    IMG_7984.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Back