Giveaway let me pay for your pwp!

Lunariati

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (12) +
edit: doing one more person!

i'm in a generous mood and i've got a bit of time, so i thought i'd do a little giveaway! i'll be paying for your pwp's!i'll be doing up to five people! i'd love to do more people, but i'm gonna get a little overwhelmed and i also want time to myself to do other things haha

if you're interested, just leave a response and i'll get to you! oh yeah, and let me know what pwp you're working on so i know how much bells to bring. i can either drop off bell bags for you to take, or you can take me to the gyroid thingy for me to directly pay. whatever you're comfortable with!

Last edited:
hi i would like you to pay for a brick bridge my fc is on the side bar

- - - Post Merge - - -

and can i have 20 tbt

Hey could I be a part of this giveaway? ^^ I'm working on the town hall renovation which is quite a lot, so I'm not sure what aount of bells for you to bring.

sorry for the late replies! i was on last night but didn't think anyone else would be interested, so i hadn't bothered checking for the majority of today.

hi i would like you to pay for a brick bridge my fc is on the side bar

- - - Post Merge - - -

and can i have 20 tbt

hi, and alright! once you come online later, either respond to thread/vm me! i'll add your fc when you do, and we can sort things out. and ah, i'd like to keep my tbt haha sorry about that!

Hey could I be a part of this giveaway? ^^ I'm working on the town hall renovation which is quite a lot, so I'm not sure what aount of bells for you to bring.

yes of course! and it's cool, i'll just bring a ton so i can be sure i'll have enough. similar response to above - anytime you're on, you can reply/vm and i'll add your fc and such!

Hello!! this is very sweet of you :) ... can you pay for my police station please??

Last edited:
sorry for the late replies! i was on last night but didn't think anyone else would be interested, so i hadn't bothered checking for the majority of today.

hi, and alright! once you come online later, either respond to thread/vm me! i'll add your fc when you do, and we can sort things out. and ah, i'd like to keep my tbt haha sorry about that!

yes of course! and it's cool, i'll just bring a ton so i can be sure i'll have enough. similar response to above - anytime you're on, you can reply/vm and i'll add your fc and such!

Ah okay! I'm available now if you are? Would it be okay if I bring you to the gyroid? There's just not a lot of space for dropping bells or any sort of items at my town unfortunately.

Ah okay! I'm available now if you are? Would it be okay if I bring you to the gyroid? There's just not a lot of space for dropping bells or any sort of items at my town unfortunately.

hello, and yes i'm free! and sure you can, whatever works for you! i'll add your fc real quick, tell me when you're ready and gates are open!

hello, and yes i'm free! and sure you can, whatever works for you! i'll add your fc real quick, tell me when you're ready and gates are open!

Added :) I'll open up the gates to Verona. I'd also appreciate a wifi rating after trading if thats okay with you :)

Just a stranger that's gonna leave a little note:

1. Paying via Gyroid goes towards your badges if you care for those :p
2. I am so stealing your idea one day xD this is so awesome of you.

Good luck because good luck :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

What?? How did I not think of doing this?? Cri

If you want I can be a helper or something ^^

Basically me right now @.@

Back