• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Opinions On My Town Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACNL Dreamer

Bells
I love my map! I cycled through about 40 maps with different layouts, fruits, and villages before finding this perfect (IMO) map! I like the layout, grass, and the fruit is fine! Also got a really good selection of villagers!

WVW69klYl7Q3jYLq1b.jpg

Town: SunShade
Mayor: Rae
Fruit: Cherries (2nd favorite)
Grass: Circle (Was nessesary)
Train Station: Green
Town Hall: Yellow
Villagers: Tutu, Static, Chevre, Tiffany, Punchy

I LOVE IT!
What do you think?

Last edited:
It's awesome! Pretty nice! I've never had a map THAT nice. But I got used to mine. :)

There's a lot to love about this map, to be honest! Cherries are probably my second favorite fruit, too, with Apples being number one. I absolutely adore south facing waterfalls, I always seem to favor having my square on the lower half of the town, AND having both retail and the town hall on the northern side of the river is perfect. Your town hall is close to the train station, which i think is lovely aesthetically. You have a TON of space by the square and in that area to the left of your map. And you have a private beach!

I think this is a great map, and I hope you end up keeping it and doing wonderful things with it! (and showing all of us xD )

Wow! Your map is almost identical to one of mine. The only differences is that the plaza and the Re-Tail/camp areas are switched. I also have a pond to the left of my town hall. I also think my river comes in a little more at the bottom than yours does, but over all your map looks almost exactly like mine

I really love it honestly, I'm a bit envious! If I'd change anything about it I'd want retail further from the campgrounds. If it was my town, yknow.

I'd love a town map like yours!
Mines always so compacted,, close together and all around 'busy'.
I wish my selection was that good honestly, I'm so jealous :p c:

It's a great map with one main beach, same as mine which was very important when I was choosing mine.

Love cherries too, perfect cherries look really nice.

Villager line up is great too :)

My map is similar to yours and I love mine!

Your river shape is amazing (probably the best one) as I love how it dips inwards again.

Cherries or apples, and circles is a must for me in a town.

My only grip with your map is that the town tree is next to the wall, I usually like my town tree with land around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back