• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I don't like soggy food at all, especially cereal. Once I pour my milk in the cereal, I have to rush and eat it before anything gets soggy. I don't like peas/beans, just the texture alone makes me want to barf... and as for fruits, I can only eat berries, citrus or melons, as I'm allergic to other types :/

nuts, peanuts are my allergies so yeah can't eat those.

as for non allergic stuff i can't eat fresh tomatoes, mostly because the slimy things inside. anything slimy like that is ew tbh. but yeahh i'm very sensitive to textures and consistence so.

Oh, it looks like your throat's fine and you don't have tonsils.

~Unicorn~ said:
I'm a fast eater...

Hmm... the only thing I could think about is maybe the problem that your eating too fast and maybe your stomach is having trouble with this..? I wonder.. :confused:
Maybe try eating meals slowly, and even if it seems boring, just do it. See if there's an improvement. I used to get cramps by just eating quickly, and they hurt. Where and how are you sick in?

~Unicorn~ said:
If the seaweed, was expired, how come nobody else got sick from it?

I'm soo dumb xD :rolleyes:
I'm assuming it's an allergy or food poisoning.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I think the only food I can't do is like raw celery .__.
just can't stand the smell of it when you open up the fridge and it just hits you in the face sort of thing lol;;
but as long as it's cooked like in chicken noodle soup let's say then I can eat it np ~

I get crawl-y skin if I eat excessive amounts of gluten or dairy, and I get a weird feeling in my throat from coconut.

Back