• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

It's hard for me to eat freshly made Pizza without burning the roof of my mouth. I guess I'm just too impatient to wait for it to cool.

I have food I'm allergic to so obviously I don't eat it. But I literally can't eat bananas. I hate the smell, the texture, everything. I'd probably throw-up.

I have food I'm allergic to so obviously I don't eat it. But I literally can't eat bananas. I hate the smell, the texture, everything. I'd probably throw-up.

I don't like bananas either but not that much

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's hard for me to eat freshly made Pizza without burning the roof of my mouth. I guess I'm just too impatient to wait for it to cool.

The only pizza I eat is the freshly made ones :p

Coconut. I get an itchy throat but I'm not allergic.
And don't ask about this one at all please very long story: Cookies made with chocolate dough and white chocolate chips.

i've become really sensitive to sweet and oily foods- which is sad for my taste buds but really good for my body, i guess! fried foods make me break out ;; and sweet foods make me feel sick- it's really sad to say, but a lot of ice creams and cakes and cookies taste sickly sweet to me, and i can't eat more than a couple bites

in terms of allergies, i'm allergic to pollen and seasonal stuff, so sometimes i get really itchy when i eat apples, cherries (especially), and peaches/nectarines. it's only occasionally though, and it has nothing to do with the fruit- just seasonal stuff on it :')

Coconut. I get an itchy throat but I'm not allergic.
And don't ask about this one at all please very long story: Cookies made with chocolate dough and white chocolate chips.

Never eaten coconut before so idk if it's the same for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've become really sensitive to sweet and oily foods- which is sad for my taste buds but really good for my body, i guess! fried foods make me break out ;; and sweet foods make me feel sick- it's really sad to say, but a lot of ice creams and cakes and cookies taste sickly sweet to me, and i can't eat more than a couple bites

in terms of allergies, i'm allergic to pollen and seasonal stuff, so sometimes i get really itchy when i eat apples, cherries (especially), and peaches/nectarines. it's only occasionally though, and it has nothing to do with the fruit- just seasonal stuff on it :')

Aww :( I would be so sad to not able to eat sweets!!

Never eaten coconut before so idk if it's the same for me.

Coconuts are pretty good. I can eat them in small amounts and find it funny that people think I'm conscious of my weight when I take the smallest sliver of a slice of coconut creme pie. I am, but not enough to take such a small amount of my grandma's homemade pie.

I'm allergic to gluten so I understandably have problems with eating anything containing wheat. Grapes also make me feel weird, but that doesn't stop me every now and then.

I get heartburn from eating any greasy or acidic foods. I don't get really sick from it but I do get pain so I just decided to go vegan for the month.

Not extremely sick to a particular food,
But pretty sensitive stomach altogether;
Especially combining rich foods and sea food

I get bloated when I eat beef. My diet is pretty meat heavy, although I mainly eat chicken (I think it's pretty hard to find veggies here) so sometimes I do a month where I just eat vegetarian meals.

I have food sensitivities with greasy or oily foods. Ground beef, steak, deep fried foods, etc give me wicked diarrhea within a half an hour (sometimes even less) of eating it. It suuuucks when you're out with people and that happens. Lots of dairy does the same effect.

I am really sensitive to spicy food. Any little spice irritates my throat and I automatically cough.

people are individuals hence why ur tastebuds and digestive system is different to people you know

My mum and I can't eat peppers as they make us really sick and it's so hard to avoid foods with peppers as everything even salad seems to have peppers as an ingredient.

Sounds like it's worth speaking to a doctor. There could be many reasons for it.

I don't think anything makes me sick but eating a lot of starchy foods makes me hiccup. But they taste so good.

Last edited:
While there are no food that makes me sick, there are some that does other stuff.

Boiled Eggs give me a throw-up burp if you know what I mean.

And I'm not sure if this is just everyone that has it, but eating chocolate pancakes or Krave makes me have to go #2. Really bad...

Last edited:
Wow..
With your case, I think that you might be mildly allergic to seaweed.
As for the other foods, I could tell that you that you might have a small condition or something.
It seems that oily and junk food makes you sick.
Maybe you might have infected throat (possibly Strep) or infected tonsils (tonsillitis).
You might've had a loss of appetite, which could lead to either two of these conditions.
Maybe the seaweed was a bit off and expired.
You should tell a doctor about this.
Check if you throat is red or your tonsils are large and inflamed.
Hope you feel better soon.
:)

Last edited:
I can't eat fish. I just find the idea gross. They seem slimey... ugh. I also don't like the mashed potatos with chunks in them. BLECK Or mushrooms, sorry Mario :p. The worst is peanut butter... I HATE peanut butter...

Back