• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Heya! I'm joining the Family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACNL Dreamer

Bells
I just decided to create an account! I've stalked TBT for a long time, but never actuall used it! You guys on TBT seem like one big, happy Family! I am proud to be able to call myself a part of it!

Welcome to BTF buddy! And we are one big happy family related by website! If you have questions about the site, I'm probably experienced enough to answer! :D
You also came at a great time! The BTF fair is going on! I personally don't participate because I'm not a contest person, but i love seeing what people do there!

Last edited:
Welcome to BTF buddy! And we are one big happy family related by website! If you have questions about the site, I'm probably experienced enough to answer! :D
You also came at a great time! The BTF fair is going on! I personally don't participate because I'm not a contest person, but i love seeing what people do there!

Aww, TSYM! And I'm more of the type of person to sit back and watch rather than compete! ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back