Hate the black bass!

Arjh

Lost soul
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Seriously I think the black bass if even more annoying than the sea bass.
It seems for ever 10 fish I catch, 9 are the black bass :mad:

Does anyone else have a fish they really hate?

I hate the sea bass and the black bass, but even though they don't sell for much, they're really common so you could make a lot of bells if you sold all of them, that's what I like about them.

I personally think the Horse Makarels are much more annoying, since they're extremely common and worth even less than the Sea Bass

I agree! They're such a pain. I get excited that I caught a big fish and it turns out to be the sea bass or black bass nearly all the time :(

in animal crossing for the switch they should use motion controls so you can forcefully throw the black bass back into the river

Right now in my town, mosquito is much much more annoying!!!! The bite me when I didn't give them any attention cause I am busy fishing LOLOLOL

Sea basses, black basses, horse mackerels, and crucian carps are the most annoying fish.

For real. I can usually tell a sea bass from other fish and I'm always looking for sharks/bigger fish anyway when I'm fishing in the ocean, but when I'm looking for river fish, it's a real nightmare.

Glad I'm not the only one who hates those bass with a fiery passion. :mad:

Maybe we could start a support group for those who are negatively affected by them.

Back