• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bones wants me to travel to 6 towns and ask them to sign a petition for him.....

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Feedback
100% (66) +
Yeah, something about more Crayons per Box. Anyone willing to help me out?

I'm kind of broke in game but I can give you some TBT for your time.

No, it's not 6 towns. It's go to 1 town and talk to 6 villagers there. You're welcome to come over to mine, if you like.

Okay, gates are open! Just come and ask any 6 villagers to sign the petition, then head home and give it back to Bones and you'll be sorted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. Would you like some TBT for helping me out?

No, don't worry about it! It's no trouble. :)

Again thank you so much. Normally i wouldn't do all this but Bones is my favorite villager.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It crashed and I lost all the signatures. :(

Again thank you so much. Normally i wouldn't do all this but Bones is my favorite villager.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It crashed and I lost all the signatures. :(

Sorry about that! I can reopen and try again if you like! And I can TT the event away so they should work outside too.

Yeah, I can come back. It's not your fault. I don't know why they don't fix the faulty WiFi on this game. And thank you again. :)

Last edited:
Okay, heading over

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again for helping me out here. I'm going to send you some TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW I liked your town. You have a lot of penguins. :)

Okay, heading over

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again for helping me out here. I'm going to send you some TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW I liked your town. You have a lot of penguins. :)

Thank you! It's kinda a mess because of all the plot resetting tiles haha. Yeah, I really like the penguins in Animal Crossing. Crocodiles too. And thank you for the TBT, it's quite a lot. It's very kind of you :)

Yeah, the penguins are cute. I like Aurora. She's adorable. Unfortunately the one penguin I have in my town is annoying me because she won't move. My town's a mess too at the moment because i also have a lot of plot reset tiles everywhere lol. And you're welcome. I don't use TBT for anything so I'm being overly generous with them. :)

Alfonso is my favorite crocodile/alligator villager. I like his design.
Wait is he a crocodile or alligator. I don't even know anymore. The wiki says Alligator. Eh...

Last edited:
Yeah, the penguins are cute. I like Aurora. She's adorable. Unfortunately the one penguin I have in my town is annoying me because she won't move. My town's a mess too at the moment because i also have a lot of plot reset tiles everywhere lol. And you're welcome. I don't use TBT for anything so I'm being overly generous with them. :)

Alfonso is my favorite crocodile/alligator villager. I like his design.
Wait is he a crocodile or alligator. I don't even know anymore. The wiki says Alligator. Eh...

Ugh, it sucks when a villager refuses to move. :( I had the issue a while back, Rocket kept asking to move again and again but I had a different villager in a bad spot who I wanted to shift first, so I kept telling her no, then as soon as I'm ready to get her out, she never asks anymore! But she's gone now.

I don't know if they're crocodiles or alligators haha. I just call them whatever I feel like at the time.

Back