Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
Amazon is really unreliable sometimes with tracking my shipments :/

Recently 3 days ago, I ordered a new ACNL game off amazon (i have amazon prime) and the delivery date was supposed to be yesterday. Currently the shipment says "out for delivery" and it's been like that since 8 AM this morning :(

I also ordered myself an amiibo scanner, and it has been delivered but it still says "on the way".

Does anyone else have these problems? I'm not worried or anything but I just wish they'd improve the tracking system!

This happens all the time with me, says item is out for delivery in the morning but doesn't usually arive til late afternoon or as late as the evening

Yup. I always send an email to customer service, and they discount the items usually if they don't keep their promises. I also just grab the tracking number, which is sometimes more accurate on the couriers website.

Once the courier left a very expensive solid state drive on my door way (skipped the signature) and the item wasn't even in a box, it just had a packing sticker on it. Amazon gave me like 40% off for the inconveniences.

Yeah I usually avoid amazon because of that tbh.

Haven't had much trouble other than an US order with USPS being slow ashck.. but I mostly order from Japan and unless there are delays here they come in time.

i completely relate- especially bc i'm one of those online shoppers that checks shipping status every couple minutes because i'm so excited and i want it to coommme

something i do like that amazon has offered is amazon lockers! especially since sometimes stuff i buy online are gifts for the people i live with, i don't want them to see my packages, and amazon lockers are really plentiful where i live. i can easily walk, like, 2 minutes from school to get to the nearest one to pick up my packages :blush:

They said it would arrive yesterday at 8 pm??? now today it says today at 8pm but it's already 5:42 :/// lets see if they deliver it this time !

When I was in college I had a trial prime account and only used it twice, both times the expedited 2-day delivery ended up taking over a week. I got really worried because I lived in an apartment without a doorman and we've had our packages go missing a couple times.

Ordered Halloween (the original) from Sanity AU and it still hasn't come, and it's been maybe 3 weeks. I still get emails that they're restocking it, though. At least they're keeping in touch, I guess.

I've never had a problem with amazin, but my friend's ordered a copy of NL from them and it was supposed to arrive 2 days ago

Currently the shipment says "out for delivery" and it's been like that since 8 AM this morning :(

Things can arrive as late as in the evening. Take the "tracking" with a pinch of salt as unless you're ordering something pricey which will be properly tracked, it doesn't tell you a great deal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, just reading through some of the posts here, make sure to not blame Amazon if you're buying from a third-party seller via Amazon. It's easy to do!

Hm. No, I've always got my shipment on time. I get email updates if it'll arrive at whatever or if suddenly something happened. I also like they'll leave a picture when the package is delivered.

The only thing that took the longest was a SD usb, but the company that makes it, had its customer service email contact me in case I had questions. I didn't care really.

i've only had one problem with amazon that wasn't my fault, a set of tops never came so i just contacted the owner and they refunded me. most of my items come on time or are earlier than they should be, especially when i'm buying stuff from places like china which i mostly do.

I have such bad luck with Amazon which is why I stick to Ebay whenever possible. I always order stuff and have to get my money back (which returns as an Amazon gift card... yay) because my items never arrive.

Back