• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Peewee and Friga just won't MOVE!!!!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
I am getting so sick of this. Yesterday I got a ping to move by Blaire. I'm telling you guys since I can't landscape how I want because of those two houses is making this game not fun right now. This is really ridiculous. I'm almost 2 months into this town and NONE of my in the way starters haven't moved.

I'm about to rage restart.

Last edited:
I share your pain with Tammi. She isn't a starter but she won't leave. Plus her shed is super close to my luxurious mansion.

Maybe you can focus being pinged for PWPs instead and feel like your time isn't being wasted?

I decided I quit as mayor. They want to be stubborn and not move, then I'm not landscaping or putting anymore PwPs up until the villagers that are in the way decide to ping me to move. I've had it. I"m just going to be all about me. Decorating my house and paying off my house loan. Want more trees, citizens of Alubarna? Well too bad.

Edit: LOL shed. XD

Last edited:
I should tell you: In my town, it took over 2 1/2 months in for my first villager to move. It just takes patience - and try not to move out anyone else until those two ask.

As you wait, try just focusing on what you can do for your town. When I visited your dream address a couple times back, I saw someone who looked like they were only playing to create a dream address, and not really for the fun of the game. Empty home, paths denoting works projects that have yet to be requested, etc., all show me that. You have got to relax, and adapt your town to your tastes until the things you want come about. It's not like everything you do is permanent, either - trees can be cut down, many works projects can be torn down, and house decor/flowers can be stored or sold.

I should tell you: In my town, it took over 2 1/2 months in for my first villager to move. It just takes patience - and try not to move out anyone else until those two ask.

As you wait, try just focusing on what you can do for your town. When I visited your dream address a couple times back, I saw someone who looked like they were only playing to create a dream address, and not really for the fun of the game. Empty home, paths denoting works projects that have yet to be requested, etc., all show me that. You have got to relax, and adapt your town to your tastes until the things you want come about. It's not like everything you do is permanent, either - trees can be cut down, many works projects can be torn down, and house decor/flowers can be stored or sold.

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll try to relax.

Also, what you said that when you visited my dream address a few weeks ago that you only saw someone who wanted to create a dream address and not really playing for the fun of the game, is far from the truth. I don't care that much about my dream address. I don't even landscape all that much, usually once or twice a week do I put a lot of effort into my landscaping, mainly because I'm too lazy to go to the island for bush starts. I just want my town to look nice, not for a dream address but for my own benefit. If I cared about my dream address, I'd be updating it every day, which I don't. Isn't that basically the point of this game though? To make a nice and ideal town? I'm a creative person, and I feel like my creativity is being stifled because of these two houses. But I've said it before, I'm not planting not another tree or building not another PwP until these two move out. Someone who cares only about a dream address would landscape and update their dream address, no matter what. I'm not that person.

Yeah, my house is empty because I'm poor lol. Since I'm going to be focusing more on my house than anything else for now on, that shouldn't be much of a problem anymore. my house is going to look amazing. Forgot the town, my house is going to be the impressive part.

Last edited:
Are you using the TT method? Sometimes they won't move when is near their birthday. Someone told me this and make me realize the reason Katt and Cyde would never leave my cycling town because it on their birthday month!! (imagine my letterbox is spammed by their birthday invitation and took me days to clear it all).

And if is your dreamie town, what I do during my 16 cycle, I have 2 unwanted villagers move in, and I only talk with both of them. No others! Unless someone told me they re moving out and I will only talk just to stop them from moving. TT forward everyday, days by days and eventually the one you wanna get rid WILL move out! I done my 16 cycle that way, safe, with no unwanted villager left behind! (except Erik...cause I am done with 16 cycle and kinda lazy to kick him out...yet lol)

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll try to relax.

Also, what you said that when you visited my dream address a few weeks ago that you only saw someone who wanted to create a dream address and not really playing for the fun of the game, is far from the truth. I don't care that much about my dream address. I don't even landscape all that much, usually once or twice a week do I put a lot of effort into my landscaping, mainly because I'm too lazy to go to the island for bush starts. I just want my town to look nice, not for a dream address but for my own benefit. If I cared about my dream address, I'd be updating it every day, which I don't. Isn't that basically the point of this game though? To make a nice and ideal town? I'm a creative person, and I feel like my creativity is being stifled because of these two houses. But I've said it before, I'm not planting not another tree or building not another PwP until these two move out. Someone who cares only about a dream address would landscape and update their dream address, no matter what. I'm not that person.

Yeah, my house is empty because I'm poor lol. Since I'm going to be focusing more on my house than anything else for now on, that shouldn't be much of a problem anymore. my house is going to look amazing. Forgot the town, my house is going to be the impressive part.

Well, the pressure of making a nice looking town can feel the same way as creating a dream town: Some people get so into wanting things to look perfect that when they hit a roadblock, they leave things barren as a result until the roadblocks get removed - as opposed to working around them temporarily. The empty home symbolizes the same issue I highlighted, in that you may have rather kept it that way instead of using what furniture you've collected to make something out with. Not that you'd need to use every option, though...

So like I say: Try using what you have with you to make your town look good for the present, and worry not about what you cannot do yet in the future. As long as those decisions aren't permanent, you'll be fine - you can change them as time goes on! :)

You know I was thinking yesterday, exactly what you just said. I mean, I shouldn't be so caught up on these two houses when I have plenty of other spots in my town that need work. My town's a mess right now. I mean, I was playing this morning, and as I do every morning, I run around my town and I saw a lot of places that need work in regards to landscaping or whatnot, and I begin to ask myself: why am I so caught up on Peewee and Friga's house? They'll move out. Who knows, I might even find a way to work around Peewee's house. I won't be able to work around Friga's house though since her house is smack dab between my Retail pond and holding pond. So for now, I'm going to leave the part of my town where Peewee and Friga's houses are alone and like you said, focus on what I can do. I'm going to continue landscaping and putting up PwPs. And luckily today, I got the TIY store so bushes every day now. And I don't have to go to the island for them.

Thank you so much, Lanstar. :)

Are you good friends with either of them? That usually helps them to ping you the most.

Are you good friends with either of them? That usually helps them to ping you the most.

I have no idea. I mean I talk to them and do reasonable favors for them. I'm not pushing them into pitfalls or hitting them with net or shovels anymore.

Yeah if you make them your bestfriends they'll be more likely to want to move. Pretty stupid, right? All of my favorite and best friend villagers always ping me the most to tell me they're moving. It doesn't make sense in a gaming sense, but coding wise it does. They will ping you more being best friends and therefore the ping may or may not be related to a random move.

Personally I just ignore the vilagers I don't like and tt a day or two at a time and talk to every one but the ones I don't like! Good luck!

What you can do if you want to move out a villager is you can create a new save file and then talk to every animal villager you want to keep and ignore that one you want to move out. Do this everyday and soon the villager will move out.

~Hope this helps you in the future! ~:)

You;ve got to build a relationship with them 95% of the time the other 5% is just due to luck. I have learnt a few tips from this site and youtube and just playing in general.

I sound like apromoter but literally this guide was a life saver!
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?82107-Guide-Fool-Proof-Guide-to-Moving-Villagers-OUT

Keeping track if they like you or not get one of those...speaker things (They're red and white and you call your villagers name into it) Stand close to them but not too close and call their name. If they shake their head looking for you, you aren't friends yet, if they wave at you they are.

This is when you can talk to your villager of your choosing (Two to be on the safe side) until they walk off thinking. If they don't mention anyone moving its okay to try the next day until someone is. Then you can deny them or accept.

Good luck!

Edit: Megaphone, i meant Megaphone.

Last edited:
Back