Post your W.I.Ps here ★

spoiler inception( just click around on the last one and youll find the my real wip)

Made it to the end, but I can't even see the drawing ;-;

why am I wasting my time

design for a contest that i must finish today TT_TT
its so messy you can barely see the design

yingyu_by_chouo-dbm15me.png

imo this hairstyle looks childlike and I don't like it but for the sake of variety in the hair styles I draw (I draw too many loose long haired gurls)
HERE

posting WIP helps me see all the mistakes I made..

don't know how the route will turn out but I always liked V //////////

is that supposed to be MC and V? *cries*

yep
BUNNI I clearly remember you wanted to DL MM
did you
I CAN'T WAIT FOR V ROUTE I AM SHAKING don't really care about angsty saeran i just want v

Oh I have had it a for a lOng time now lol
*loves jumin*

jdhkjdhdkjhdkjh what is it w/ everyone and jumin?? hes the only one i really disliked :eek:oo

but that might just be because my love for jaehee means i ignore most of the others wdmhdhd

Oh I have had it a for a lOng time now lol
*loves jumin*

i see!!
JUMIN & V
BEST COMBO

- - - Post Merge - - -

jdhkjdhdkjhdkjh what is it w/ everyone and jumin?? hes the only one i really disliked :eek:oo

but that might just be because my love for jaehee means i ignore most of the others wdmhdhd

jumin is awkward.
in a cute way
www I liked jaehee's concept art

it's bc my friends at school started claiming mans and it was either zen or jumin so I picked jumin lol
there's something about rich boy, that's mHmMM

Last edited:
I am a person with millions of WIPs that I will never finish...

so I have this one I am currently working on! (and hoping to not have it on standby for months...)

I felt like doing a little retro RPG screen just for fun~ His cheeky little ghost friend there ain't helping him much!

gakutorpg_by_ningyoutachi-dbmbmam.png

I got probably have 8 WIP in my folder haha... Possibly more if I count things I've given up on. TT__TT

GbAnQkc.jpg

sQqD6Vg.jpg

vtnpj6V.jpg

sometimes my laptop freezes when i draw?? like it completely stops working and the only way i can fix it is to turn it off (and it like doesn't shut down properly, it just abruptly turns off?) so that just happened and all i could save was this bad quality photo. rip drawing i guess. at least it was just a doodle lmao

Last edited:
Back