• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post your W.I.Ps here ★

spoiler inception( just click around on the last one and youll find the my real wip)

Made it to the end, but I can't even see the drawing ;-;

why am I wasting my time

design for a contest that i must finish today TT_TT
its so messy you can barely see the design

yingyu_by_chouo-dbm15me.png

Belated birthday gift for someone!

nbnnnn.jpg

imo this hairstyle looks childlike and I don't like it but for the sake of variety in the hair styles I draw (I draw too many loose long haired gurls)
HERE

posting WIP helps me see all the mistakes I made..

don't know how the route will turn out but I always liked V //////////

is that supposed to be MC and V? *cries*

yep
BUNNI I clearly remember you wanted to DL MM
did you
I CAN'T WAIT FOR V ROUTE I AM SHAKING don't really care about angsty saeran i just want v

Oh I have had it a for a lOng time now lol
*loves jumin*

jdhkjdhdkjhdkjh what is it w/ everyone and jumin?? hes the only one i really disliked :eek:oo

but that might just be because my love for jaehee means i ignore most of the others wdmhdhd

Oh I have had it a for a lOng time now lol
*loves jumin*

i see!!
JUMIN & V
BEST COMBO

- - - Post Merge - - -

jdhkjdhdkjhdkjh what is it w/ everyone and jumin?? hes the only one i really disliked :eek:oo

but that might just be because my love for jaehee means i ignore most of the others wdmhdhd

jumin is awkward.
in a cute way
www I liked jaehee's concept art

it's bc my friends at school started claiming mans and it was either zen or jumin so I picked jumin lol
there's something about rich boy, that's mHmMM

Last edited:
I am a person with millions of WIPs that I will never finish...

so I have this one I am currently working on! (and hoping to not have it on standby for months...)

I felt like doing a little retro RPG screen just for fun~ His cheeky little ghost friend there ain't helping him much!

gakutorpg_by_ningyoutachi-dbmbmam.png

trying backgrounds (,,꒪꒫꒪,,)
XwZ1jtG.png

Last edited:
I got probably have 8 WIP in my folder haha... Possibly more if I count things I've given up on. TT__TT

GbAnQkc.jpg

sQqD6Vg.jpg

vtnpj6V.jpg

sometimes my laptop freezes when i draw?? like it completely stops working and the only way i can fix it is to turn it off (and it like doesn't shut down properly, it just abruptly turns off?) so that just happened and all i could save was this bad quality photo. rip drawing i guess. at least it was just a doodle lmao

Last edited:
Back