• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying Unorderable Items From My Wish List- Woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayta27

Bells
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (148) +
Hi i'm looking to buy items from my wishlist. If anyone has anything on the list please pm me or post on the thread. We an then discuss payment, thanks in advance for your help. have the item box, . I would prefer to pay in tbt but we an arrange a trade if that is what would be preferred. I also have plenty of hybrid roses except for gold roses available for trade. The list is often changing so look back often. Even having one item on the list helps, thanks in advance! Also if anyone has any recommendations on improving or streamlining the wishlist please let me know. The list called wishlist is the one to focus on, not clothing and cool items though if anyone has anything from that then that would also be great.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/JtZv6DYgoz

Last edited:
Hello I have the watermelon,men's recruit-suit,2017 cake

ok So that will be 5 tbt in total then!

Sure I'll drop off :) Tell me when your gates are open!

Hello, I can get you the following items:
flower display case
Flower Fairy Wand
Fruit-Panel Cushion
Fruit-Panel Wall
Hello Kitty Outfit
Kick Scooter
Kiki and Lala Dress
Money Box
New Nintendo 3DS XL
Nintendo 3DS Station
Tall Garden Rock
Wii U Station

Awesome, what would you like for those items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've all ready, hello kitty outfit and the kiki and lala dress i'll be getting later from someone else. I saw fruit panel floor sorry, i still would like the fruit panel wall.

Last edited:

2 TBT for each item, so a total of 24 TBT. Is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've all ready, hello kitty outfit and the kiki and lala dress i'll be getting later from someone else. I saw fruit panel floor sorry, i still would like the fruit panel wall.

Oh, okay. So, 20 TBT, then are you looking for the fruit-panel flooring too or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back