• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying World Map, theremin, and other items!

StarrySkye3

Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (181) +
I am looking for the world map from Katie, a theremin, and some bush starts and saplings (cedar and regular). Please let me know what you have! I mostly need the world map at this point. Thanks!!

Hi! I believe I have the world map and theremin. How many/which kind bush starts and saplings would you need?

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, but that's great! As far as the saplings and starts go, I'm just trying to collect them little by little before I really get started on landscaping lol. How many do you have? I'm thinking I'll stick with mostly seeet olives and hydrangeas.

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, but that's great! As far as the saplings and starts go, I'm just trying to collect them little by little before I really get started on landscaping lol. How many do you have? I'm thinking I'll stick with mostly seeet olives and hydrangeas.

It's alright. I've been busy too. :)
And ah, I see. Then it'd be easier for you to just tell me what bush starts and how many you want when you're actually renovating, so it doesn't take up your storage? I have quite silly amount of blue hydrangeas, and good amount of olives.
Or I'll bring some of them if you'd like that.

I'll be on and off next few hours, however. c:

It's alright. I've been busy too. :)
And ah, I see. Then it'd be easier for you to just tell me what bush starts and how many you want when you're actually renovating, so it doesn't take up your storage? I have quite silly amount of blue hydrangeas, and good amount of olives.
Or I'll bring some of them if you'd like that.

I'll be on and off next few hours, however. c:

I am on now, it was late my time when you replied last night. I remember we are on different time zones! Haha I'll keep an eye out though for your reply today. I would say I need around 10 or so each! Blue are my favorite hydrangeas so that's great too :)

I am on now, it was late my time when you replied last night. I remember we are on different time zones! Haha I'll keep an eye out though for your reply today. I would say I need around 10 or so each! Blue are my favorite hydrangeas so that's great too :)

Alright. Then I'll bring 10 of each starts. And I'll be available in 30 mins or less. Hope to catch you later. :)
FC: 5043-3001-4316

You are very welcome. It's a small thank you for helping me out last time! :blush:
I'm ready whenever.

I will open the gate now! You don't want any tbt? How about some flowers? Or a visit to someone's RV? I have quite a few plus the Sanrio ones.

Back