• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

renne hasnt ping me yet :(

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
ok so i got word from stitches that renee is moving and i dont want her to move but the thing is shes not pinging me. and yes i know villagers wont ping you if you havent been talking to them for a period of time and i always talk to renee.. its currently bunny day in my town so maybe thats why shes not pinging me? oh god im freaking out

Last edited:
dw, you have 10 or so days to get her back. she will ping you eventually!

Yeah I don't think villagers can ping you on holidays. You should have a while before she actually moves anyways, don't worry! Just check on her tomorrow. If she doesn't ping you I think spam talking to her might make her bring moving up and you can tell her not to go.

Last edited:
I hate how villagers don't ping during events. That's how I lost stinky >: ( (I was too impatient to wait until the event was over and TT'd to the next day)

Back