• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Considering a challenge for myself...

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Currently in the process of doing some hax on my physical copy to see if I want to do the same with my digital copy. I'm using my old 3ds, and to do it on my digital copy, I'll need to set it up on my new 3ds. So it's a matter of being willing to set up the process again
But then I was thinking...When I'm done using my physical copy as a Ginny pig, I want to reset my town on my physical copy and do everything without BTF's assistance.(besides getting WA items, I'll ask for those because I can't get them any other way)
My physical copy has become a cycling town and I've found ways to fix many issues, that I'll list here:
How will you unlock your train station upgrade?
**I can use either my digital copy or my sister's copy if she either agrees to go back and forth or let's me borrow her copy, if neither work (old 3ds has horrible internet) then I just deal.
If you're doing everything yourself, how is getting WA items allowed?
**I have no way to get WA items myself. My mom isn't very interested in buying stuff for a game I play, which I can understand.
How will you fill the catalog?
**OakHeart's catalog is being debated. I would like to transfer the catalog, but I'm not sure if I will. Depends on its worth when I sell OakHeart. Other than that, buying stuff.
What about any pictures you have?
**I will keep certain ones and the rest given away.
Given away?
**Yes. I will host a giveaway or a shop for the items I can get from OakHeart. This includes all WA items I didn't transfer over to Dew~Drop.
Are you completely disconnecting from BTF?
**Yes and no. To avoid temptation, I will stop trading with both towns after the new town is created and the WA items are obtained, as well as getting the pictures. I will be posting "status updates" from time to time.
How will you keep pictures?
**I will ask somebody to hold onto them. I'm giving myself a limit of 10 special animal pictures and 5 normal animal pictures. And as mentioned earlier, my old 3ds has horrible internet, so I won't be able to transfer to my digital town without being up against the wifi router.
How much are you ordering from people in terms of WA items?
**To give you an idea,I have 0 RV cards or amiibos, and any items I already have are in Dew~Drop. So quite a lot. But considering it's going to be my only trade, I'm okay with it.
When will you do this?
**Most likely to be in the next few days.
When will you give everything away?
**Once I've sorted through the pictures and have some free time.
Is there anything to know about the soon-to-come shop?
**It will have flowers that were part of OakHeart's landscaping, saplings, furniture sets, pictures, WA items,and more. And all deliveries are being done by Dew~Drop since OakHeart is being a Ginny pig and I don't want to risk anybody's game (probably not possible, but a safety procedure, + Dew~Drop(if I'm willing to redo the process on my new 3ds) will behacked after the shop is sold out))
Any other questions? Just ask.
This challenge was inspired by HappyTails (thanks MonsterMaddie for telling me the name!)
And if anybody has suggestions for a town name, I'd like a reason to go with it. Like why you would name your town that ^ ^
Thanks for reading! <3

Last edited:
You might be talking about HappyTails? She is working on getting everything by herself :) that's a good idea! So you can have one town that is hacked and one town that you are working on by just following the "laws" of the game? Haha :) also I'd be interested in your shop!! :)

You might be talking about HappyTails? She is working on getting everything by herself :) that's a good idea! So you can have one town that is hacked and one town that you are working on by just following the "laws" of the game? Haha :) also I'd be interested in your shop!! :)

One will be hacked if I'm willing to redo the process on my new 3ds lol
My shop will probably be opened the day after tomorrow. :)

So you'll be pretty much gone when you're done with hacks? Aww :(
Hope to see you around, though. And good luck with the challenge!

So you'll be pretty much gone when you're done with hacks? Aww :(
Hope to see you around, though. And good luck with the challenge!

I won't be gone. Just won't be around retail that much. And if I am, it'll be for the Wa items or helping other people. I don't want to get much help for the new town of undecided name.
I'll be around the ACNL board, train station, villager trade plaza, museum and such. Just gone from Re-Tail for the most part :)
Thanks for the luck! i'll need it for this town! :D

This is good idea I am planning on trying out too! I saw Happy's post a while back, but couldn't find it again! Glad I'm not alone, and good luck on your journey!

This is good idea I am planning on trying out too! I saw Happy's post a while back, but couldn't find it again! Glad I'm not alone, and good luck on your journey!

Thank you! Good luck to you too if you try it!

Back