• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Your Favourite and Least Favourite Pokémon

Favorite is Swampert, he was my first ever pokemon. I don't have a least favorite.

My favorite Pok?mon will always be Butterfree. My least favorite Pok?mon is a bit harder. Maybe Slaking because he is annoying to fight and has the worst ability ever. I blame Slaking for ruining Durant by giving truant as its hidden ability. Never catch a HA Durant because dig fails. lol

Call me basic, but my favorite is Charmander. I still remember his first appearance in the anime episode so well, season 1 epi 11 lol. And always use him as my starter pokemon in game :D

My least favorite, I think it's Stunfisk :'D

Honestly, I've too many to list. Lately, I've found a liking for any of the fox pokemon, but a safe gen 1 favorite is Charizard. Just so awesome.

My least favorite would probably be Garbador.

*deep breath* alright here we go...

Favorites:
- Slowpoke/Slowbro/Slowking: I just think they're really cute, and the whole play on "dumb Pokemon but have great psychic powers" is an idea that I like. Plus I also wrote a fanfic when I was like 14/15 on a Pokemon site where the protagonist/antagonist owned a Slowbro/Slowking.
- Happiny/Chansey/Blissey: Just love them
- Horsea/Kingdra: I like seahorses and yeah. I don't really like Seadra which is why I didn't include it tho LOL
- Munchlax/Snorlax: Same as Chansey line
- Tauros/Miltank: I didn't start liking these two until recently. Not sure why though.
- Ditto: It's just a cute blob and it can be anything
- Lapras: If you don't like Lapras you're basically satan
- Porygon/Porygon2/Porygon-Z: Really cool concept for a Pokemon
- Dragonite: Iris from the Pokemon anime
- Articuno: Same boat as Lapras, everyone loves Articuno
- Johto Starters: They're all great
- Hoothoot/Noctowl: I love owls and Noctowl is amazing
- Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss: Didn't really care for this line then Gen IV came and along came Togekiss and here we are
- Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos: Everyone loves this line
- (Mega) Steelix: I never liked Steelix but then it got a mega in ORAS that reminded me of Ukanlos from Monster Hunter and I've loved it ever since. It's my favorite mega design wise.
- Phanpy/Donphan: Cute elephant Pokemon, what's not to love
- Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine: ITS CUTE
- Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar: Idk why I like it I just do
- All Johno Legends: They're all great
- Celebi: Celebi is best legend and deserves its own shoutout
- Treeko/Grovyle/Sceptile: They're cool
- Lotad: Cute af
- Surskit/Masquerain: When I was young I always thought Masq. was one of the prettiest Pokemon
- Swablu/Altaria: Not a fan of Hoenn but these two redeem it for me. Every play through I've had one on my team
- Chimecho: One of the first Pokemon I learned how to draw when I was a kid
- Walrein: I love walruses
- Regice: I mean I don't really like it but it's an ice legend so I do
- Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra: Good concept for a Pokemon
- Bidoof: I love beavers
- Gible/Garchomp: Same as Horsea/Kingdra, love them but not Gabite
- Uxie/Azelf: Sometimes I like Mesprit, sometimes I don't. I feel the reason I don't like it is because Gen VI it's the only one of the lake trio who flees and you have to chase it around Sinnog
- Darkrai: thebomb.com
- Snivy: Great concept for a Pokemon
- Roggenrola/Boldore/Gigalith: Basic concept and basically Geodude 2.0 but it's great. I think it's the shiny that makes me love this one
- Woobat: Just always thought it was cute
- Tympole: Same as Woobat
- Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile: No idea why I love this family so much I just do. I think they're some of the best designed Pokemon, period.
- Dwebble/Crustle: Crab Pokemon done right
- Scraggy/Scrafty: Same as the Sandile line. I think these are some of the best designs
- Emolga: I hate Pikachu clones but love Emolga, blame Iris from the anime
- Tynamo/Eelektrik/Eeleketross: I hate eels the're my least favorite animal but for some reason I love these guys
- Stunfisk: It's just cute
- Inkay: Adorable

Gen VI and VII are too recent for me to pick favorites so I don't really have that many yet. I could have also listed a lot more since there are so many that like, but these ones are usually always in my top lists whenever I make one.

Least Favorites:
- Lombre: It's animation in Colosseum/XD creeped me out as a kid
- Most other Hoenn Pokemon: Never really liked Hoenn
- Cryogonal: It's a waste of a Pokemon. A snowflake is a good idea for a Pokemon, but it should be small/cute like Flabebe, not big and ugly that looks like nothing
- Druddigon: Another waste of a Pokemon. Could've been a cool standalone dragon but April fools
- Heatmor/Durant: I think it's the counterpart part that ruins these guys for me. I do like Durant but I dislike Heatmor, so :\
- Binacle/Barbaracle: What were they thinking
- Probably more but I don't want to focus on negativity!!

My favorite? Aegislash. No, Doublade. AHH, Can I just say the entire Honedge evolutionary line? The concept of a ghost sword is really awesome, and its typing makes it super-tanky.

Least favorite? Hmm... Stumped there, though I detest some pokemon that I just have a difficult time beating. I'm looking at you, Masquerain.

Emolga is my absolute FAV!!!! Least fav is Jinx. Just creeps me out.

Togekiss was my favorite in Platinum but I still use my FALL2010 Mew regularly thanks to its synchronize ability and modest nature. Caught a lot of shinies with it ❤️

My least favorites are the cool looking Pok?mon with horrible speed. So pretty much all of gen 7.

I have a lot of favorite Pokemon, but I particularly like Venusaur, Arcanine, Jolteon, Sceptile, Kyogre, Espeon, Leafeon, Giratina, Virizion, Samurott, Delphox, Silvally, and Lunala. Wow even thats a lot lmao

There's a lot of Pokemon I dislike so I can't name them all, but my absolute least favorite is Machamp. He makes me gag.

My favourite Pokemon has to be mudkip/swampert. My first partner and just a great Pokemon all around. Typing, Stats, Mega and its shiny is great imo. Least favourite is teh whole torchic line. UGH I cannot stand them. Combusken is just an ugly mon. There shiny are absolute garbage imo. AND I always see Blaziken getting more love then swampert. Everytime I see those god awful pokemon I just get sooooo mad. :mad:

My favorite is probably Gardevoir, especially Shiny Mega Gardevoir!
I also really adore Snivy, Noivern, and the Eevelutions. Though almost all the Pokemon are super cool or cute! There are way too many I love to list them all.

Probopass is my least favorite, I think.
It?s a nose. Why do I want to battle with a nose?
A nose made of steel or something for that matter XD
Don?t see the appeal there.

Last edited:
My favorite is probably Gardevoir, especially Shiny Mega Gardevoir!
I also really adore Snivy, Noivern, and the Eevelutions. Though almost all the Pokemon are super cool or cute! There are way too many I love to list them all.

Oh man I almost forgot about Noivern!! He and Delphox are my favs from Gen 6!

Q: Your Favorite and Least Favorite Pok?mon?

A: The first part of the question is quite tough to answer... :T It seems to apply to only one Pok?mon to me despite the fact that others have listed more than one of them. I do have lots of favorite Pok?mon that it really is quite a challenge to choose only one. If I had to choose one out of every Pok?mon that I have ever known then I would definitely choose Delibird as my favorite Pok?mon. Based on the descriptions I read about the Pok?mon... It seems that Delibird carries food with them and helps others when they are lost. Plus I really like Delibird's mini-game in Pok?mon Staduim 2 for the Nintendo 64. That mini-game was called Delibird's Delivery where the players of the game had to go one side of the field to the other in order to collect presents. Though one would have to watch out for Swinub because if one doesn't then they'll lose the stuff that they collected. Fun times. ^.^

For this second part of the question... There are some Pok?mon that I don't like; however, it is hard to decide which one of them is my least favorite. Thinking about it at the moment kind of hurts my brain. For the time being... I'll just say that I don't particularly have one at the moment. After all... The question to me seems to just ask for one Pok?mon.

Favorite: Naganadel

Least favorite: Greninja

My absolute favourite is Suicune, my absolute least favourite is Whismur.

Back