Pokémon Your Favourite and Least Favourite Pokémon

lurantis, lileep, weavile, and goodra are my favorites! as for a least favorite, i don't really have one.

My favorite is Incineroar, I just love that Pokemon. I don't really have a least favorite Pokemon to be honest...

Favourite: Mimikyu
Least favorite: Poopachu and every inanimate object Pokemon*

*Except for Garchomp

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate Pikachu.

Me too! **** Pikachu, man. He's had enough time in the spotlight. Let's make Charizard the new mascot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or better yet, make MIMIKYU the new mascot.THEY WON'T EVEN NOTICE.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just me? Ok :c

favorite: umbreon, dragonite, espeon, glaceon, milotic etc.
least favorite: pikachu for once since he's so annoying in many ways.. also pretty much all the common bird pokemon

Favourite: Mimikyu
Least favorite: Poopachu and every inanimate object Pokemon*

*Except for Garchomp

Since when is Garchomp based on an inanimate object? We're not trying to compare it to a plane again, are we?

Me too! **** Pikachu, man. He's had enough time in the spotlight. Let's make Charizard the new mascot.

Yes, of all the Pokemon that have had "not had enough time in the spotlight" the one that needs way more is Charizard. So popular it got two Mega Evolutions Charizard.

Then again, so did Mewtwo.

Another incredibly popular Pokemon, what's your point? Two incredibly popular Pokemon got two mega evolutions. One was Charizard which you are proposing to be the new Pokemon mascot because the current one has "had enough time in the spotlight" even though that same criterion applies to Charizard.

Such a wide variety :D
Uuh ok lemme just explode for a moment...
WHY DID CHARIZARD GET TWO MEGAS AND NOT VENUSAUR or blastoise!!!
Also, I don't like using the term overrated but mewtwo and rayquaza....
My Primarina one shot them...

Last edited:
Well i have to do my Favs in a list...
Starter: Tie with Bulbasaur and Chikorita
Eeveelution: Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Glaceon
Legendary: I know it's an oldie but I still love Mewtwo
Least Fav: Magikarp, Tepig line, ZUBAT!
Favorite One of ALL TIME: LUCARIO!!!

My favorite is Ampharos. My least favorite is probably Cradily, mostly because I always forget it exists, and Steven's in ORAS gave me the most trouble I've had in a Pokemon game in a long time. xD

in terms of regular pokemon, I love love love milotic, lilligant, dratini, the marill evolutionary family, and any eevolution but mainly glaceon and sylveon!
also pretty much any fairy type tbh. my favourite legendary is probably jirachi because, well... !!!!!! so cute !!!!!!

my least favourite pokemon is probably.. drowzee... or stunfisk. they're just downright unsettling imo

Favorite: Whimsicott=Infernape

Least Favorite: Croconaw=Croconaw

Last edited:
( based on style )

favorite, sylveon but close ( not really ) second is braixen

least favorite, probably quillan

( based on attack )

best, sylveon, close second of delphox

worst, magikarp

All time fav would be Salamence because of the time I decided to train a very overpowered traded one. He was basically like Ash's Charizard for me.

I have a few hated for different reasons...Wailord because of the TCG card...Shaymin's terrible cry...but honestly that time where Staraptor killed a shiny Sneasel takes the cake

My favourite is the Big Boss Pok?mon, Honchkrow :cool:
My least favourite is Probopass. I just can't get over that beard :C

Last edited:
Back