• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Various things

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlissfulFox

Be yourself~
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (24) +
Hey guys, I recently started a new town on my second copy of the game, and I need a few things for my two homes right now. So let me cut to the chase and tell ya what I need!

Here are the things I need here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/PzrQYVdMwW (Will update if I think of more things)

Things that aren't mention in the wishlist
- Green Set (I do not need green chair, green desk, green rug, green wall, green wardrobe)

I am offering TBT.

Last edited:
Hi there, I can give you the Fairy bottles, Tea Tansu, Tea Table, Trash Bin and the Paper Lanters. I also have some green furnitures (green chair, green desk, green rug, green wall, green wardrobe) if you want them

I sadly don't have anything on your wishlist. So 5 tbt for all that you're giving me is what you would like? Also mind if I come pick up the items?

Okay then, I will add you and prepare everything, give me like 10 minutes

You can come now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgot to tell, my town is called Oolacile and my name is Marta

i can order the exotic chair and screen for you. lmk if you want them.

yup! for both. I'll order them now then. let me know when your gates are open.

Okay, they are open. Please do not leave the train station and just leave the things there. <3
My town is LilyMoss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back