• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying My wishlist

hey, welcome to the forums! i can give you the mermaid statue and the firefly lamp for 10k igb altogether?

Thank you so much! Okay, that's fine for me, shall i go to your town? I don't really know how "buying and selling" works in this forum yet, so... yeah

Thank you so much! Okay, that's fine for me, shall i go to your town? I don't really know how "buying and selling" works in this forum yet, so... yeah

yea it's just either coming to or going to other towns and trading! i'd prefer to come drop the items off since my town's a bit of a mess, if u don't mind? :)

sure, my town is a mess too right now haha but i don't mind if you come of course! when can you come?

Last edited:
sure, my town is a mess too right now haha but i don't mind if you come of course! when can you come?

i'm free right now if u are! :) i've added you, my FC is on my sidebar+ in my signature

okay, i've added you and opened the door! you said you wanted 10,000 bells?

hi, i can order the paulownia closet, screen and tall lantern for you.

Back