• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Best Pokemon to Wonder Trade?

Buttonsy

Loser
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
I think we've all gone onto Wonder Trade and received a Pokemon that was just... super disappointing. Like an extremely common, beginning-of-the-game, low level Pokemon. I thought here, we could write down what Pokemon we think are best to go into the Wonder Trade so we can encourage fair Wonder Trades!

I'm not the most knowledgeable person in the world on Pokemon values, but I think version exclusives and trade-to-evolve Pokemon are great to Wonder Trade!

Also, include the version of the game you are talking about, as a Pokemon that might be super plentiful in one game might be pretty rare in another!

I wonder trade breedjects. I sometimes receive ha pokes, I just release the rest.

I release breedjects and also pokemon that are only in really old pokemon games, + sometimes trade to evolve pokemon.

I like to wondertrade people godlike bidoofs that I gameshark in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shiny, level 169, best EVs, IVs, the best nature, Wonder Guard, etc.

I Wonder Trade some breedjects, and then perhaps some Apricorn Ball Pokemon.

Stuff I prefer to see: Breedjects, HAs, egg moves, and breedable Pokemon that you can't catch in Sun/Moon.

I see the first 3 more than I see the latter. As someone who completely skipped gen 6 (X/Y, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire), there's breedable stuff I'd love to receive from Wonder Trade. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Golisopod, Salazzle, Vikavolt and Marinie to name a few. Also breedjects with "Out Standing Potential"

Is it wrong for me to only send hacked shiny cyquandles?

as many others have said, decent breedjects and game/region exclusives are always good, especially if it's a Pokemon you can't usually get in the game you're trading it in (I.e. poketransferred mons, etc)

I think vivillions are great, too! lots of people want to complete their collections of different patterns, and they're especially good if you live somewhere uncommon or where you don't usually see other players come from. c:

i just catch a wurmple or another easy-to-get pokemon when i want to wonder trade

im kind of a jerk :)

I usually just trade breedjects, but yesterday I was lucky and traded for a few non Alolan form Kanto Pok?mon on gts. Maybe I'll breed some Kanto Meowth, Ratatta, and Vulpix and pass on the fun.

I wondertrade god level shiny Bidoofs with the most broken moves. So what if I cheat? I do it for others!

Haven't really done a serious amount of wondertrading in sun/moon until this evening, and I'm releasing all the chansey from egg hatching (no results aaa) and I'm surprised, there's almost nothing crappy (like, not a single pikipek yet and only two yungoos), and some are really impressive, like rareballs with nice species, evolved pokemon, evolved starters and even a shiny (which I'm not a fool to think would be 100% legit, but which I like to imagine could just be a clone, either way, interesting and exciting and not at all repetitive results!

As for whether people are happy to receive my premier ball chansey, not sure! :p

I often wonder trade 6IV Charmanders with egg moves and an ideal nature (Modest). I have 4 boxes of them, all handbred.

I haven't utilized Wonder Trade in a while, but whenever I used it in the past I would tend to trade away things with good natures, 5 or 6 IVs, sometimes egg moves, whatever their best Abilities were, and Pokerus. These would be Pokemon that I was either breeding for a team I was building or that had some relation to the time period (like, say, Pumpkaboo for Halloween, Delibird or Snover for Christmas, etc.) at the time I was conducting the Wonder Trades.

Back