• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Types Of Players You Meet At Club Tortimer

There was only one other person or people I didn't mention. The rage quitters. Except in Animal Crossing, it's not exactly rage quitting...but they do it to take out the entire island. Now some just join an island and have bad connection, their internet goes out, or maybe the power. Or a combination. It's just bad luck on their part and anyone else who may have been with them.

But I sometimes come across an island with a group of people who are fishing, bug hunting (usually for beetles) or wanting to do tours. So I think, hey that's cool. I'll join them and we'll all have some fun. Low and behold, I'll immediately catch a shark, gold beetle, get the most medals, or have enough to buy the item they were pinning for.

It's not like I butted in and stole the fish/bug from them. They were no where to be found. And as soon as I do catch it and my villager shows off their latest haul is when they show up. And as they stay there staring at me silently I know what those little turds are actually up to.

...Yup, you dced up, you big babies.

The slacker- the one who goes on tours with you and does no work and leaves you to earn all the medals lol (there is the bonus of getting more "extra" medals tho in this)

Back