• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Cycling Town

Zobug6

certified goat wrangler
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi, I'm still learning to cycle so I'll take me a bit to really get the hang of it, but I'm trying to get enough tbt, to buy my final dreamies.

Tell me what villagers you want, and make me an offer (I'll accept Tbt, Igb and Landscaping items.)

Avery
Sterling
Tia
Patty
Viv
Pancetti
Truffles
Octavian
Goose
Peanut
Sheldon
Muffy
Eunice
Tiffany
Samson
Pate
Quillson
Cyrano
Freya
Teddy
Tutu
Cherry
Walker
Phoebe
Puck
Punchy
Beau
Clyde
Biff
Snake
Flip
Deli

Cesar
Willow
Punchy
Moose

Last edited:
I'm gonna wait till tomorrow to start cycling people out, in case I get more requests i can move them in when people move out.

hi! are the villagers in your sigs the ones you are aiming for? i can get you pudge for free (card), and i have cheri's card coming in the mail and i can get her for you for free as well when it gets here. lmk :)

edit: just saw your looking for post, looks like you already have the *'d ones :p good luck!

edit 2: i have Mac though! i can get you him :) just visitor message me if you'd like him xD

Last edited:
Back