Favorite Villager

rayta27

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
So who is your favorite villager? Mine is the snooty cat Anhka. The reason is because i love her Egyptian design and i really love cats.

My favorite villager that I have currently is Apple, but my #1 dreamie is Poppy!! (I really love peppy/normal rodent villagers)

My favorite is between fauna and Molly. I can't choose between them because they both are so adorable.

Mine are Etoile and Marty, they're not allowed to leave and are stuck in Elysian forever!

Nibbles of course and Cheri is also a favorite since she was my original villager and is so sweet and adorable. Whenever I check my HHA score he tells me that she wouldn't stop talking about me and I think that's so adorable :')

My favorite out of the ones I have is either Marshal or Roscoe. Roscoe makes me think of a middle-aged man trying to be hip for some reason, and Marshal breaks out into a dance almost every time I talk to him, haha.

Lolly. There's no one better than her.

In my old town, she was one of the first villagers to live there. She was a great friend to me. We became best friends fast, and she always hosted my birthday, came to visit my house, and stayed in my town when I was gone. Plus, she's so cute!

I still have her right now, she was also one of my first villagers in my current town. She moved once because of time travelling, but she moved back in. She is still my best friend and hosts my birthday, visits my house, and talks to me a lot. She also lives beside me.
I even have her amiibo card, so she'll always be with me.

Back