• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cats

They are amazing and soft and must be protected at all costs

One of my cats will have kittens in a few weeks!
You know those movies where there's a hospital waiting room full of nervous/distraught dads? That's what I feel like.
my cat: *sighs*
me: AGH! BOIL WATER! GET TOWELS!
my cat: *stares in a irritated way*

I love cats as well! Which is your favorite breed(s)? Mine are Turkish Angora, Russian Blue, British Shorthair, Bombay cat, and Pixie-bob or you can say I LOVE ALL CATS!!! :) *Meow*

I have two kitties! Celty was feral when I got her, but she is the most loving cat ever now <3
And I just got my kitten, Rhys, a few weeks ago, but she is settling in nicely c:

I like all breeds lol
I love brown cats the most, so havana browns are pretty rad~ I really love tortoiseshell cats. That's what Rhys is

Last edited:
I love cats, I'm more of a cat person than a dog person.
I loved my Persian Himalayan, such a sweetie, soft and snuggly.

My current kitty is part Manx ,but has a full tail. He's a busy kitty, not much of a snuggler, but can be trained. He comes when he is called, and right now we are training him to stay on the mat when we deal with the gerbils

Yes they are, but also sneaky.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes i see, cool.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah there's a pregnant cat living outside that hangs around my house.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Persians, they're just so floofy. Fpr domestic cats i love torties and calicos.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have two torties, Emily and Alexis.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me too. I think dogs are OK their just not for me. He comes when called huh? My cats just give me a general look of indifference.

Not to sound like a crazy cat lady but I love them so much. I even have a 24/7 live stream on a tab, always, when I'm relaxing. Sadly my own babies were taken away from me 7 years ago, but I look forward to the day when I get my own place and start a new kitty family. ( ˘ ?˘)♥

I have a black and white male moggy called Pablo and a very tiny female bengal cross called Marley - her build and fur pattern leans towards bengal mostly.

They're both absolute characters and I love them even if they do drive me mad.
I'll find a picture if I can (most are on my old laptop)

I love cats. My boyfriend has two and they're the cutest things. I wish I had my own though. :(

I am a self-admitted Crazy Cat Lady. I had an orange tiger for 18+ years who was the most wonderful boy I could ask for. After he passed, I didn't think I wanted to get another, but my mother dragged me (literally) to a shelter "just to look". There were two little girls, just 8 weeks old. Of course, you have to cuddle the little puffballs, right? When we put them back, they both reached out through the cage, trying to get me to come back.

Master manipulators.

Anyway, they now live with me. Raven, a solid black, and Maggie (short for Magpie), a tuxedo. Come to think of it, they will be 4 years old tomorrow. Wow, time certainly flies.

Yes that's a great thing about cats. Earn their trust and you have a friend for life.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw i'm so sorry to hear that, yeah i hope you can get your own soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They sure can be. But it's worth for when they're not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Indeed they are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes they really are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes they really are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure i would love to see them, they both sound really cute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes they're really fun to have around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah they really know how to tug at your heartstrings don't they?

I moved out from my parents about a month and a half ago and I seriously have withdraws from my cat there (well, the family cat) and to make it even worse i moved in with my bf who is allergic to cats! i want a cat soooo bad :/

I use to have 3 cats. Two tabbies and one black domestic short hair. I loved them like they were my own children and I miss them every day.

That really sucks. Maybe you could do something to help with his allergies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What happened to them?

Back