• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cats

My room mate has a cat that I'm totally in love with. She has a dog too and she usually sleeps with her, so the cat sleeps with me every night. He loves to cuddle and never once scratched me just to be an *******. He's the best :'D

He's a black exotic short hair! If he's hiding somewhere you can't see him at all unless he opens his yellow eyes :'D

Cool. Yeah black cats can be hard to find sometimes. So i have a male black cat named Tyler and he has only one eye.

I adore cats as they are my favorite companions to have! I have a cat and I will soon be getting a baby kitten.
my cat who is 3 years old will have a new friend to play with!

I can't believe this thread is 3 pages in and there hasn't been one cat picture.

[x][x][x]

There you go. None are mine, they're from Reddit (obviously if you click the link)

This is my cat named Nancy Boy. When he was a kitten I thought he was a female. but it turns out he was a male! Instead of changing his name I just called him Nancy Boy because it suits his personality! Nancy and I are like mother and son,
I love him so much I don't know what I would do without him!

20376131_1904078423181446_7022850644000783494_n.jpg

Last edited:
My cat is evil. Most cats are smolbeans that must be preserved and worshiped for all eternity. *-* <3

Cats are so cute, my grandma has a cat named Honey and she's so soft, she's grey and has green eyes. cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats

Aw that's great,i love kittens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw she sounds like a total sweetie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah that is odd, thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As do i.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's happened to me twice. When i was five we found a orange kitten in a tree and named her princess but she turned out to be a boy. Then in late 2011 we found a orange kitten in the backyard and name her Sunny, she was a boy as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some can be evil yes/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw so cute! Thanks for sharing.

I love cats. When i was in elementary school my username on neopets was kittyqueen102. I also started a "Kitty Klub" which was just pretty much me and my friends who also liked cats hanging out on the playground & i made them little paper kitty cellphones LOL.
And my webkinz username was "Bestkittylover". Today I use the username shy ktten on social media.
But ironically, I'm allergic to cats. In first grade, my family had to give away our one cat and a new kitten they've gotten for me as a present for finishing kindergarten. I was very allergic to the kitten. :( Its not as bad now, I have one little, soft, mean gray cat named Holiday now, but I'm still severely allergic to dogs.

Last edited:
Aw that must have been hard giving up the new kitten. Glad you have one now though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah i live with 10 of them.

Oh, you want pictures! Okay, I can do that, especially since it's their birthday.

20141122_122121.jpg

Meet Raven and Maggie. They're going to be spoiled later, when I get home.

I love cats! I have always had cats. Up till this March just gone i had 3 but 21 year old Tigger had to be put to sleep when she got a nasty lump on the left side of her jaw. I miss the old girl so much!! So now i just have 3 year old Poppy whos mostly white with black splodges and Nutmeg (Meg for short) who's an 11 year old tortie.

Cats are soooooo cute! ❤️❤️ I don't have one myself though, because I can't have pets in my living situation and they're probably kind of troublemakers/I'm too lazy to take care of them anyway.

21 years huh? My mom had a cat named puddy tat who lived to 21 years as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah cats be be hard to take care of.

Back