• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Yay, a Raffle! -Extended until end of Fair!

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
oie_IQ4FkiBMwf5Q.jpg
Every night during the duration of the fair, a name will be drawn using this site http://www.randomresult.com/pick.php and the lucky winner will receive 3 million IGB and 3 random, wrapped prizes (or btb) which could include any of the following:

Silver Axe
Celeste Ribbon
Aviator Shades
Chocolate Cake
Aurora Screen
Toy Hammer
Bird Beans
Hair Bow Wig
A Full Basket of Perfect Fruit
Fi Mask
Random Bush Starts
Random Cookie Prizes
Random Hybrids
Zodiac Series
HHD items
Plus anything of any value I happen to get my hands on and decide would make a good prize. (lucky you)

Just to clarify, once I add your name, you'll stay in the picker's list for the rest of the raffle, or until you're drawn. You don't need to keep entering. :)
*Limit 2 entries per person, If you're drawn once, you cant be drawn again for the rest of the raffle.
I'll pm you if you win.
Drawing will be at 9ish, each night my time :)
Unfortunately, if I don't hear from you by a week's time from being drawn OR if you haven't been on for a week from the time of entering, you forfeit the prize. I wish I didn't have to make this rule but there are so many new members that join and then never come back. It's just to make it fair for everyone.
I also will be leaving on vacation on the 9th, so the internet may or may not be available.

Thanks and let the games begin!

(8/22)Night 1 Winner: Botari1999!!!!
(8/23)Night 2 Winner: squidpops!!
(8/24)Night 3 Winner: bunnilla!
(8/25)Night 4 Winner: bebee!!!
Night 5 Winner: 5cm/s!!!
Night 6 Winner:
Night 7 Winner:
TBA

All the prizes are wrapped so I'm curious at what you end up getting, so post back here if you want and let us know.

Last edited:
I'd like to enter two time please c:

Same, I'd like to enter twice ; u ; thanks for hosting this giveaway!

aww saucey this is really nice of you! :blush: i guess i'd like to enter twice as well, then!

Ooh this seems cool :0 Thanks for doing this, I'd like to enter twice as well!

I would like to enter twice too thank you!

Back