• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Pompompurin Items

rayta27

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (148) +
Hello all. I'm interested in obtaining the pompompurin items. If anyone can help me with that please pm me, thanks!

I can pay in tbt, igb, or hybrid roses.

Hello! How much were you thinking of offering in TBT? I can get you all items!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or if you wanted you could come visit the RV and come and go as many time as you like.

Let's just say 5 TBT for however many visits you need! Does that sound good?

OH OK! So before I do that, did you want like... one of each items? Or did you want more than one of stuff, like chairs? Let's make it 10TBT then and do you happen to have any Green items catalogued? Because if you could throw in a few of those that would help!

Yes one of each and 10 tbt is fine. Do you mean the green series? I'll need to get it from my alt ryuji but yes i do.

Yes, the green series! If you just give me 1 day to get all of the items together would that be ok? Or would you prefer to get them tonight?

If you just gave me a day that would be amazing!
What time zone are you in?
I'm currently in Eastern Standard (Ontario, Canada) let me know what time works best for you!

Seems what i was off by an hour, silly me. I'm in the time zone one over from yours. I really don't like time zones.

Last edited:
Back