Do you use the Bulletin Board?

The_Storyteller

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi all,

So I recently reset my town, and I've been trying out new things to help me get the most out of the game. I'm just rediscovering letter writing and in-game clothes, but today I was thinking about something else; the bulletin board. It basically just sits there beside my train station and I never write on it. Occasionally I check it to see if there are any upcoming events, but that's about it.

So now I'm going to make an effort to use the bulletin board more, maybe post cute quotes or inspiring mantras, post updates about PWPs or whatever, just so that my villagers know what I'm doing! I'm definitely guilty of being an aloof mayor in the past, but now I want to be involved in my town, otherwise what's the point?

Am I the only one that basically forgets the bulletin board exists, or are you guys word gurus and inspirational literary geniuses?

Hi all,

So I recently reset my town, and I've been trying out new things to help me get the most out of the game. I'm just rediscovering letter writing and in-game clothes, but today I was thinking about something else; the bulletin board. It basically just sits there beside my train station and I never write on it. Occasionally I check it to see if there are any upcoming events, but that's about it.

So now I'm going to make an effort to use the bulletin board more, maybe post cute quotes or inspiring mantras, post updates about PWPs or whatever, just so that my villagers know what I'm doing! I'm definitely guilty of being an aloof mayor in the past, but now I want to be involved in my town, otherwise what's the point?

Am I the only one that basically forgets the bulletin board exists, or are you guys word gurus and inspirational literary geniuses?

I check the bulletin board but rarely write anything there. Anything you put there will just disappear into the void when new messages are added and there's just not much reason to write stuff to it. I've seen some people use it for town rules when they get visitors, but that seems unnecessary.

I just read it. I never post on it. I used to post on it in the GCN game that's it.

I don't even want to read it cause I thought is cute to see the bird chirping and owl hooing there at night xD

Back