do you tt to move villagers out?

No, I let them move out naturally. However, I have been known to use an amiibo card to kick out a particularly unwelcome villager (Timbra!)

Instant gratification. ;)

No, I've never tt'ed anyone out, not because I have anything against it, I just really don't feel the need to and also don't want to face the risks of my flowers getting ruined C:
If you really do want to get this villager out, I say go for it.
My friend tt'ed but wanted to go back to normal time, so she waited till the day after she tt'ed and switched it back. Everything was as before (without the villager who was moving out) but the items in Timmy & Tommy's store stayed the same for 2 days.

Sometimes it gets tempting but instant gratification does make the game less satisfying. I also keep thinking I'd want to spend their last 10 days before moving out naturally. Maybe they'd request a PWP you've been wanting, or to get their picture, etc. However, it gets annoying when they keep asking everyday & sometimes change their mind (and you have to not save), makes you really want to tt to the move date.

I do in my second town, but not my main town. I have beautiful town ordinance or whatever it's called so my plants are all good when I TT, but once someone moved out because of my TTing too far ahead, it was someone I wanted to move out anyway, but then it made me afraid to TT to far at once, so now I go day by day like molas said.

Someone can move out while someone is thinking of moving out/planned to move out? o_O

I TT every day pretty much no matter what I am doing, lol. I have a very unusual schedule and am horribly impatient. But yes, I TT if someone has pinged and I want to move them. But normally, I just move villagers in and out with amiibo cards.

I TT in my current town, but if I get another town, I won't do so in that one. I just barely got all my villagers moved out of unwanted locations, so that probably won't be my purpose of TT'ing for a while, if ever.
It's all up to you, though. If you don't skip time to move your villager out, you can still have the sense of accomplishment for not time traveling (if that feeling matters to you). If you do skip time, you'll reach your goals a lot faster (which I enjoy).
Hope this helps at least a little.

I did tt to get villagers out quite often. Since I don't have a problem with tt, as I do it a
lot when I play New Leaf, it helped me whenever I had trouble with some villagers which
I wanted to move out faster.

ii always TT to get them in, and to get them out!! and when ii want to get back to real time ii always TT 2 days back (right now im 2mths behind so im going 2 days ahead each time til ii can get back to todays date, although im in no hurry so ive been taking my time.. ii wil lsay the only thing that drives me nuts is when they dont move in the spot you want them to, like seriously my whole bottom half of my town has only ONE house, bc everyone has been crowding themselves around my house and its really irritating lol

Yes. I do time-travel to move villagers out of my town. Though... I do time-travel in general whenever I am playing the game anyways.

Back