• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Stuff

Dewy

boop boop
Bells
Switch
4879-3904-5382
New Horizons Token
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Cake
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (362) +
Hello~ I'm buying some stuff for my main town of Primrose. Please suggest a price if you want to sell to me.

I will pay in either igb or tbt! (I'd prefer not to pay more than 3 tbt per item)

What I'm buying:

Items:
antique shelf
book stands
cans
donut box
donut cushion
elegant bench
fairy bottle x3
Felyne guardian
first aid kit
flower fairy boots
flower fairy wand
flower wreath
garden tools
Gossip Stone
hanging chair
heavy tome
Hero of Time scroll
hunter's hive
Hyrulean treasure
lotus pond
medicine cabinet
moss ball
Poogie
sewing kit
sparrow's nest
strapped books
tall garden rock

I am also looking for a town to sell turnips in. If you have a good price, let me know and I would be happy to pay tbt or bells to come over and sell.

Last edited:
Hiya! :) I can sell you the following:

-15 purple pansies
-10 purple tulips
-10 purple roses

Would 70 TBT be good for all (2 TBT each)? I can also give you some white pansies, white violets, and purple violets for free c:

yes that sounds great c:
adding you now!

Ok, awesome! :) I'll add you now. Give me a few to gather up the flowers, I'll let you know when I'm ready c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finished, sorry for taking so long! Want me to drop them off at your town? :)

i have the cinnamoroll sofa, cinnamoroll stool, cinnamoroll table, cinnamoroll tray, kiki and kala bed, kiki and lala clock, kiki and lala floor, which i could sell for 20 tbt?

also i have the lon lon milk, bowl sink, bread basket, bread-making set, pancakes, quilted tapestry, sewing kit, tin watering can, towel basket, and trellis i could sell for 25 tbt too!

i hoard a bunch of stuff lmao

i could also breed some flowers for you. hybrids would be 2 tbt :~)

hoarding is the best way to play this game, it is a lifestyle that fills me with joy \(._.)/

that would be great! would you be willing to sell all 17 items for a total of 40 tbt rather than 45?

also I need to edit the post - I don't need any more flowers for the time being but tysm anyway

hoarding is the best way to play this game, it is a lifestyle that fills me with joy \(._.)/

that would be great! would you be willing to sell all 17 items for a total of 40 tbt rather than 45?

also I need to edit the post - I don't need any more flowers for the time being but tysm anyway

yea of course! i'll add your fc!! can i drop off?

yes drop off works for me c: i'll vm you when the gate's open

Back