• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey everyone! -- AC Veteran (new to btf)

babykas

Bells
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
So as the title states, I'm a animal crossing veteran; I've played ever since I was little.
I found it about time to register for a AC forum, to make new friends & trade, etc -- adding a new aspect to the game.

Can someone explain the different types of currencies here? Signatures, what they can buy, etc?
I'm really confused & can't seem to find an explanation.

Welcome to The Bell Tree!

The main currency on the forums are Bells, generally referred to as TBT, which you earn from posting (the longer the post, the more TBT you earn). Though so people do trade with bells within the game (IGB). There's also Seashells, but you only get 10 of those for signing up (and can't be earned).

TBT, in addition to trading, can be used for account upgrades, like bigger mailbox, allowing animation in your profile pic, etc., Or can be used to buy tradable vanity items.

This link should explain more: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?64715-The-Bell-System-Beginner-s-Guide

Hopefully that helps.

Back