Spring Shamrock
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Pear (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Hey Guys

So i'm trying to get the Pro Listener title/rumor back. Does anyone know how long it will take? I'm guessing a week but the wiki page doesn't really say.

Also what is your favourite title/rumor you like the villagers calling you?

I like pro listener because i like helping and being there for people i care about and i think this rumor/title reflects this.

I have no idea how long it will take before rumors of you being a pro listener start to spread, but a week or two sounds about right.

I think my favorite rumor would be the hometown hero rumor, which is one I've never achieved. I think I'll make it my goal to have rumor spread about me in my new save file.

I have no idea how long it will take before rumors of you being a pro listener start to spread, but a week or two sounds about right.

I think my favorite rumor would be the hometown hero rumor, which is one I've never achieved. I think I'll make it my goal to have rumor spread about me in my new save file.

That is a great goal and i wish you all the best in achieving it :D

idk i dont get the rumor convos very often but it shouldnt be too hard to get it to change...?

my favourite is flower fan hhh. least favourite would be time traveler or bell hoarder hh

I got the pro listener rumor yesterday around noon, it's been about a week? Hope you get it soon! One of my favourite rumors is fashionista, but I have yet to receive it. >.<

I get home town hero or bell pincher.
Well, I wouldn't be a bell pincher if y'all would just suggest the bridge I want!

Last edited:
idk i dont get the rumor convos very often but it shouldnt be too hard to get it to change...?

my favourite is flower fan hhh. least favourite would be time traveler or bell hoarder hh

Flower fan is cool too, i had that once cause i bread a lot of flowers lol
At the moment i am World Traveler because apparently i visit people o_O more like they come to me but okay xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got the pro listener rumor yesterday around noon, it's been about a week? Hope you get it soon! One of my favourite rumors is fashionista, but I have yet to receive it. >.<

Oh wow awesome! Congrats :3 and thank you this is helpful ^-^
Try and use the wiki guide i linked (in the words mwhhahaahaha) it may help you figure out what you need to do? :3

Good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I get home town hero or bell pincher.
Well, I wouldn't be a bell pincher if y'all would just suggest the bridge I want!

Not gonna lie this made melaugh :x i am so sorry rofl, i know how this is.

A tip i learnt:
Fill pockets up with flowers, go diving for 10 to 20 minutes so 15 basically to be really sure come back and a villager should ping you. Villagers cant buy or sell anything to you (or anything inventory wise) but they can ask for PWPs or catchphrases or greetings. Still makes the chances greater.

Good luck!

Even though I TT, I got civic leader in a couple of days just for building like, two major PWPs.

I usually get pro listener as well; I talk to my villagers a lot and always do their requests. If it's not pro listener, it's usually flower fan, since I've bred so many hybrids.

In my experience rumours change pretty quickly. I've gone from hometown hero to stump maker in like a day because I chopped down a ton of trees that day. My favourite is hometown hero though just because I like the sound of it. I'm usually a bell pincher >.>

I'm currently hometown hero. Not sure what that means. I'm usually pro listener or time traveler lol

I have had pro listener for about 2 weeks plus. My alt character also has it, even though I rarely play that one

Back