Status
Not open for further replies.

mondaayss

moon baby
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
I recently was able to homebrew my 3ds and I've been using the save editor to make my dream town and get some of my old villagers in my past town that I miss so much. What are your guys opinion on hacked towns in ACNL?

I recently homebrewed my 3DS just yesterday, and I love hacking my town. I've worked on it for 3 years basically without hacking, and its amazing that you can just get the items you've been looking for. I also love how hacked towns look

Cmon, seriously? There's like 3 threads on the same topic jeez

- - - Post Merge - - -

I recently homebrewed my 3DS just yesterday, and I love hacking my town. I've worked on it for 3 years basically without hacking, and its amazing that you can just get the items you've been looking for. I also love how hacked towns look

:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you hack towns??
google it jk

i would've hacked if i was bothered to, saves a lot more time but i'm proud of what i've done anyways although it could be much better hahahah

I think people can do some really creative and lovely things with town hacking, but personally it's not for me. I like having limitations and being forced to figure out how to work with what I've been given, and the time and effort put into that is part of what I find rewarding. The most I've ever done was use a Powersave to get bells and items, but I rarely do that anymore. I tend to favor visiting dream towns where there's no hacking or the hacking is subtle (which simplicity is usually the best), but that's mostly because I like seeing what people can do with the same limitations I have.

That being said, I'm not against town hacking! I don't know if my 3DS would ever be able to do it, but if it could I imagine I'd get some of my favorite old villagers that I don't already have Amiibo cards for :p

Hello! Please use the existing thread to discuss this particular topic, but please remember that we only allow people to discuss their standpoint on hacking and that sharing explicit information on how to hack and/or mentioning specific programs goes against our rules and guidelines. Keep this in mind if you want to talk about this.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back