• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Aaron Carter

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I have been seeing the washed up 90s pop star Aaron Carter in the news a lot lately.
What do you guys think about him? Have you ever had an encounter with him? Ever been to a concert? If you have: was it currently or in his prime?

He followed me first on twitter, I was kind of starstruck even though I didn't pay much attention to him when I was younger (I was all about Britney baby) but, it brought me nostalgic feelings so I DM'd him. He read it, not long after I sent it, and ignored me.

He talks to this one girl who I know, she is older than me, she facetimed him before because it was her birthday.

He unfollowed me about a day maybe less after I DM'd him, them went on a tirade about Justin Bieber, and then apologized in a tweet and said "no hard feelings man" when he never addressed it either.
(he probably didn't see, his following was 100m at the time, and Aaron had 250k..)

Which is odd to me, I went to his twitter and he didn't follow me anymore, and unfollowed thousands of other people (JB fans) and a few took notice that he followed them first, and they were tweeting things similar to my situation.

I also read multiple stories about him being a creep and partying with his younger fans. I seen lots of people comment (like normal personal ig or twitter pages) on how they (or a friend) hooked up with Aaron Carter from a concert, and they went out and partied (alcohol and cocaine)...

He also preformed at multiple colleges, and at the one, he was acting like he was top dog and saying things like "I am aaron ****ing carter, how do you NOT know me?"

I think he is just pretending because he is desperate for the attention he once had... Anorexia... Being bisexual?? what do you think

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW the whole bieber scenario was around the time he was tweeting about being in love with hilary duff still.

(also around the time younger & her seperation was announced LMFAO)

Last edited:
I don't really have an opinion of him now, as I don't really know much about what he's up to.

However: This man was my first ever crush. I mean it. when someone asks "who was your first crush?" I always answer without hesitation Aaron Carter.

I don't really have an opinion of him now, as I don't really know much about what he's up to.

However: This man was my first ever crush. I mean it. when someone asks "who was your first crush?" I always answer without hesitation Aaron Carter.

Mine was Jesse Mccartney!

Yeah I've seen a lot about him lately, not that I care.
I remember when he brought out I want Candy and when he starred in Lizzie McGuire and Sabrina.

Mine was Jesse Mccartney!

yeeeeeeeees Jesse
I can't remember if he was my first crush or whether it was James Bourne (Busted)

He was the first celeb crush I ever had a first concert I went to..... Anyways, he followed me on twitter too and I was so happy. I facetimed him a few times but honestly it was next to impossible to have a real convo with him because I had no idea what he was saying majority of the time (he spoke really really fast and slurred)..... So excited everytime he facetimed me but it was also always a let down because he hasn't been in a good place most of his adult life. I watched the show on his life back in the day and he went through a lot. His mom basically used him to make her money and pushed him into stardom along with his brother. They both struggled with drugs most their life. I just hope he gets clean completely because I feel bad for him. And he unfollowed me recently too :(

He was the first celeb crush I ever had a first concert I went to..... Anyways, he followed me on twitter too and I was so happy. I facetimed him a few times but honestly it was next to impossible to have a real convo with him because I had no idea what he was saying majority of the time (he spoke really really fast and slurred)..... So excited everytime he facetimed me but it was also always a let down because he hasn't been in a good place most of his adult life. I watched the show on his life back in the day and he went through a lot. His mom basically used him to make her money and pushed him into stardom along with his brother. They both struggled with drugs most their life. I just hope he gets clean completely because I feel bad for him. And he unfollowed me recently too :(

Did you text him off his number or was it like an apple email?

- - - Post Merge - - -

like when you imessage? idk i havent had an iphone since November 2013

Did you text him off his number or was it like an apple email?

- - - Post Merge - - -

like when you imessage? idk i havent had an iphone since November 2013

He gave out his number on twitter actually... I don't know if it is his personal number though but thats what he used to talk to fans :)

He gave out his number on twitter actually... I don't know if it is his personal number though but thats what he used to talk to fans :)

I'm glad he never DM'd me back, I heard of many stories where he would just try to sext most of the people which is a big bummer tbh....

Lmao Martha cox from HSM followed me randomly one day and so did freaking Vanilla ice.. (its funny bc im from ohio and he was in amish country at the time doing some construction type show)

Benny mcnugget from youtube which is a dead channel.... followed me and thousands of other ppl and when he got big on youtube he unfollowed us all. What a dick lol.... idk what it is and these D list celebrities but its weird lol

I don't think much of him now (and I don't normally keep tabs on celebs), but used to love him in his prime. Idk wtf he's doing now lol, but wow weird story. He needs to chill.

Back