Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
A lot of work is being done in Dew~Drop. And for some reason, hybrids don't grow. All my hybrids are either from buying here or from my other town. I'm trying to get my planned town theme going, but nothing is set in stone, so I'm trying to grow all hybrids to make sure any plan can work smoothly...and my flowers refuse to make hybrid babies >:^
So I'm asking for hybrids from you people. Which is kinda self-explainitary now that I think about it.
**Paying in igb, but I might pay in tbt depending
**Make an offer for your price please ^ ^
Edit: As of now, hybrids that are especially appreciated are pink, purple, and gold. All colors are appreciated, but these are the ones that will be most used :)

Last edited:
I have 30+ orange roses and 30+ black tulips I'm selling for 1 tbt each if you're interested :) it's my cycling town now so I don't need igb currently..

I have 30+ orange roses and 30+ black tulips I'm selling for 1 tbt each if you're interested :) it's my cycling town now so I don't need igb currently..

I'll take 9 of each if that's okay ^ ^ So, 18tbt.

Of course! I'm feeling a bit sick right now so would it be okay if we did the trade tomorrow? (It's 9.31 pm here).

No problem! I'm going through dream towns for inspiration so it works out. :D
Hopefully you feel better soon! Nobody likes the sickness >: (

Last edited:
No problem! I'm going through dream towns for inspiration so it works out. :D
Hopefully you feel better soon! Nobody likes the sickness >: (

Thanks so much love ; ; good luck with your inspiration and all :p I'll send you a VM once I'm available again!

Last edited:
I shall bump thee, Thread! Do me proud!!
\(>o<)/

Last edited:
I have successfully bred all the hybrids with little to no trouble at all. My prices are 1 TBT per orange and pink hybrid, 2 TBT per black roses/tulips/cosmos/lilies, purple roses/tulips and blue pansies/violets and 3 TBT for blue roses, purple pansies and all color carnations.

I also run a hybreeding academy, so you can learn to successfully breed hybrids on your own.

I have successfully bred all the hybrids with little to no trouble at all. My prices are 1 TBT per orange and pink hybrid, 2 TBT per black roses/tulips/cosmos/lilies, purple roses/tulips and blue pansies/violets and 3 TBT for blue roses, purple pansies and all color carnations.

I also run a hybreeding academy, so you can learn to successfully breed hybrids on your own.

I envy those who can easily grow them Flipping beautiful town ordinance, all the combinations and they still won't make hybrid babies for me lol
As for buying, I'm not so sure. I would but I'd like to save up (already have 80 that is going towards an order) my tbt, since all the peeps want tbt. If you accept igb, I can give you 1-2 million for a batch of random hybrids :) If you don't accept igb, that's okay ^^

I accept IGB, but I'm curious to see how you laid out your flowers. Maybe I can work my magic. Do you have a certain number of hybrids in mind?

I accept IGB, but I'm curious to see how you laid out your flowers. Maybe I can work my magic. Do you have a certain number of hybrids in mind?

I'm still laying out the hybrid pairs (I have the red+white set-ups and all that, I just mean like blue+blue, and such) So I'll tell you when those are set up so you can see how everything is.:)
If I had to pick an amount, I guess I'd say 25 or more? If that's okay with you. The color doesn't matter, a random assortment will do ^^
Edit: I've always had the red+white/red+yellow type set ups. Saying that just so you don't think i just srarted trying to breed lol

Last edited:
Are you available now? I'll be running around town, collecting random hybrids, so you can go get your gates ready.

Are you available now? I'll be running around town, collecting random hybrids, so you can go get your gates ready.

I can open my gates now if that works. I'm still arranging hybrids, but you can see with what's already set up. By the way, there are lots of pairs on my side beach (been there sinxe 1st day from other town) and the bottom are extras in case they can't fit with the breeding grounds.
To give you an idea of how I'm breeding, I watched the Freepguide on YouTube ^^
I'll vm when my gates are open.

You never specified which hybrids you were in need of? I have over 35 blue roses, if you're interested, offer?

You never specified which hybrids you were in need of? I have over 35 blue roses, if you're interested, offer?

I didn't specify because I'm just looking for all types and colors, since I'm not sure myself what will be going on with my town in terms of a theme(y'know have all kinds so things can run smoothly for any plan) :)
I can give you 1,500,000igb for all the blue roses. Does that work for you?

Back