Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I wish I could show, but you're just gonna have to take my word.
Whenever I click on the top banner(um...I grew up calling those banners, I don't know if you call them that) /it'sthe thing on top of every page, it has the tree and the lighting is based on the time of day, and says "The Bell Tree Forums >TBT FAIR 2017<" It has Isabelle, Rover, Reese, Nooklings, and a decorated tree for the fair.
Okay, now that you hopefully know what I'm talking about, here's the issue: If I click on that banner, a screen shows up saying "Oh no! You're lost! Much like Katie, you've gotten lost in the woods! Click here to be sent to the home page" Not word-for-word, but you get it...I hope. There's a picture of the ohso annoying Katie, and it redirects me to the Bell Tree index/home page.
I don't know if this is the right area to put this, but if somebody could explain, or if somebody also having this happen to say they are so it's more trustable, I'd appreciate it ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, even if I choose the tiny forum home option (small font under banner and tabbar...please tell me you know what I'm talking about) I get the screen of Katie that says the page does not exist :/

I was getting this error earlier today when clicking the arcade, I cleared my cache and it works fine now!

I was getting this error earlier today when clicking the arcade, I cleared my cache and it works fine now!

I'm not sure how to clear my cache, but I'll play around a bit and see if I can ^ ^

Back