• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Need these items quickly (welcome amiibo and fortune cookie items)

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Lychee
Feedback
100% (280) +
I need these items really quickly! I can offer IGB or BTB (though atm I only have 20 of those :p)
I can also offer visits to these rv's, (or I can order you items from them) Mabel, Kicks, Rover, Blathers. I also have items I can let you catalog that will help for the btb fair (Pinball Machine, Arcade Machine, Game Shelf, Tabletop Game, Capsule Machine, Karaoke Machine, and a Crane Game) I also have 60 famous mushrooms, over 20 Gold Roses, and 40 red and 40 yellow hibiscus starts if you want to trade for those as well.

Cucco Ornament
Giant Game Boy
Hero of time scroll
Herringbone Floor
New Nintendo 3ds XL
Yoshi Egg
Standing TV
Master sword
Coin
S.S. Dolphin
Super Star
Wii Balance Board
Big Bro Tee
Lil Bro Tee
Hero's clothes
New Hero's Clothes
Sci Fi Wall
Virtual Boy (x2)

I've got a few of those items i could sell you! master sword, wii balance board, and SS dolphin! Let me.know if you are still interested

I have the S.S. Dolphin and the Coin :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the S.S. Dolphin and the Coin :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, I accidentally sent a double message :/

Boop, im still looking for the other items ?ω?

Hi! I can get these for you tomorrow:
Cucco Ornament
Hero of Time Scroll
Big Bro Tee
Lil Bro Tee
New Hero's Clothes
Virtual Boy
Super Star

And I don't have the New Nintendo 3DS XL, but I do have a New Nintendo 3DS, One K.K. and one Timmy and Tommy, if you want either of those?

@MoogleKupo

Those would be awesome! I have all the 3ds models except for the new 3ds xl, but thank you for offering the others :3

Also, I have the Super star and New hero's clothesmas well, so no need to get me those ^-^

Tysm!

@MoogleKupo

Those would be awesome! I have all the 3ds models except for the new 3ds xl, but thank you for offering the others :3

Also, I have the Super star and New hero's clothes as well, so no need to get me those ^-^

Tysm!

Okay great! just making sure! ;3 I will get those items tomorrow since it's almost 1 AM for me XD Also may I request to visit Blather's RV as well?

Yeah, a visit to blathers is ok. Er, do you mind waking up early tomorrow, im only available in the morning tomorrow, as me and my bud are going out tomorrow night.

Yeah, a visit to blathers is ok. Er, do you mind waking up early tomorrow, im only available in the morning tomorrow, as me and my bud are going out tomorrow night.

I'd prefer morning as well, I have work at Noon and I'd like to leave at about 11:30, I'll be up at about 7:30 so whatever time until 11:30 you want to trade is alright with me :3 Also I hope you have fun with your bud XD

Back