age old question: is showing a boy or girl?

boy or girl

• Total voters

50m4ra

Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
Wondering what y'all think on the most important matter EVER in Los is shiek a boy or girl
Personally I think girl because (Spoilers!) Zelda is a girl and zeldais sheik so why shouldn't Shehe be a girl?
EDIT. MUST TYPE IN ALL CAPS MISS TITLE I MEANT SHEIK GO AWAY ?UTO CORECT

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I kinda dont get what you mean tbh
Anyway next thread please

I'm pretty sure that Nintendo confirmed that Shiek is a girl, but I actually still prefer to consider Shiek a man, and I suppose it still makes sense, even if Shiek is a man, to call him a woman when it's just a disguise. That's why NPCs mistake him for a man.

The whole point of the disguise is to hide from Ganondorf, and transforming into a man using magic isn't that far-fetched. But since it is still Zelda, of course it's a woman.

I guess it's a bit like cosplaying as a male character when you're a woman. You're still a woman, but the person you're portraying is a man, and thus you take on that persona.

Overall, I think it's a very interesting topic.

A woman, but it's kind of like Mulan. She disguises as a man. Of course it's for a very completely different reason, but basic concept. Shiek is a girl. Unless magic makes her a man, I'm not sure. :p

Sheik is either a disguise or some kind of magical glamour, but either way it's Zelda so she's a lady

In Ocarina of Time, I didn't even realize Sheik was supposed to look like a guy. I thought she looked female from the start, so I was surprised when someone first referred to her as a "him." I think I even laughed, because I thought it was a typo in the game.

Back