I have:
- classic wardrobe
- Flower Fairy dress
- Flower Fairy wand
- Flower Fairy wig
- Flower Fairy boots
- cream sofa

would 14 TBT be ok? I'm going to add you in a sec

Yes that's definitely okay! I'll add you too, do you prefer pickup or drop off? c:

Hi again, I have 14 pink hydrangea starts, 2 blue hydrangea starts, and 10 blue roses for 2 tbt each, and I'm pretty sure I can order you the box corner sofa, classic bed, classic wall shelf, classic chair, classic clock, classic table, claw foot tub, hibachi, modern wood flooring and paper lantern all for 1 tbt each? Let me know what you do and don't need. :>

Last edited:
hi! i can get you the 7 my melody items and a greenhouse box :blush: they're all unorderables, so is 24 tbt okay? (3 tbt for each)

i also might have a flower wreath... i'll check as i await your reply! :blush:

lmk if you're interested, and what you'd like! lmk if the price is okay too :)

Hi again, I have 14 pink hydrangea starts, 2 blue hydrangea starts, and 10 blue roses for 2 tbt each, and I'm pretty sure I can order you the box corner sofa, classic bed, classic wall shelf, classic chair, classic clock, classic table, claw foot tub, hibachi, modern wood flooring and paper lantern all for 1 tbt each? Let me know what you do and don't need. :>

Hey there, I need all the bush starts I can get haha but I think I'm good on blue roses for a while :p I'd also like the hibachi and paper lantern if that's okay? :) is that 34 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i can get you the 7 my melody items and a greenhouse box :blush: they're all unorderables, so is 24 tbt okay? (3 tbt for each)

i also might have a flower wreath... i'll check as i await your reply! :blush:

lmk if you're interested, and what you'd like! lmk if the price is okay too :)

Ah yes that's fine! I'll add your code haha.

Hey there, I need all the bush starts I can get haha but I think I'm good on blue roses for a while :p I'd also like the hibachi and paper lantern if that's okay? :) is that 34 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah for sure! I'll VM you shortly when I have everything.

ok! :) i DO have a flower wreath, and i also found a brick oven (so plus those two items = 30 tbt?)! it'll take me a little bit to get the my melody items together, but it shouldn't be too long! i'll vm when i'm all ready :)

ty!

Yeah for sure! I'll VM you shortly when I have everything.

Sounds good cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok! :) i DO have a flower wreath, and i also found a brick oven (so plus those two items = 30 tbt?)! it'll take me a little bit to get the my melody items together, but it shouldn't be too long! i'll vm when i'm all ready :)

ty!

That also sounds good haha, thanks so much to both of you.

I have the rest of the items on your list. 3 tbt for the unorderables and 1 tbt for the orderables? I also have 100+ various hydrangea bush starts and blue roses for 2 tbt each. Let me know if you're interested in anything ^-^

drop off please

Alright, that's fine c: my gates will be open whenever you have time cx I'll be on for a while.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the rest of the items on your list. 3 tbt for the unorderables and 1 tbt for the orderables? I also have 100+ various hydrangea bush starts and blue roses for 2 tbt each. Let me know if you're interested in anything ^-^

I'm interested, just let me do some math and make a list of what I still need :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

drop off please

Also sorry *my town name is Namori* haha

hiya, not sure if you're online still or if you still need all these, so please VM me when you're available -- i'll only be free in the afternoon

i can get you these items:

basket chair - 3
birdcage - 1
cd shelf - 1
classic bed - 1
classic bookshelf - 1
classic clock - 1
classic screen - 3
classic table - 1
classic wall shelf - 1
claw-foot tub - 1
cream sofa - 1
editor's chair - 1
hibachi - 1
modern wood flooring - 1
rainbow screen - 2
tea table - 1

1 tbt per orderable, 2 tbt per dlc, 3 per wa

hiya, not sure if you're online still or if you still need all these, so please VM me when you're available -- i'll only be free in the afternoon

i can get you these items:

basket chair - 3
birdcage - 1
cd shelf - 1
classic bed - 1
classic bookshelf - 1
classic clock - 1
classic screen - 3
classic table - 1
classic wall shelf - 1
claw-foot tub - 1
cream sofa - 1
editor's chair - 1
hibachi - 1
modern wood flooring - 1
rainbow screen - 2
tea table - 1

1 tbt per orderable, 2 tbt per dlc, 3 per wa

I've already gotten all of these haha thank you so much though :)

*I PM'd you Evie*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back