Buying Lots of Items~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you two blue roses, some persimmons, a skinny mushroom, and all the balloons on your list for free.

Really??? o: That would be awesome thank you so much! Would you like me to pick them up or would you rather deliver them here? :) You're very kind ; u ;

I have some blue hydrangea starts and blue roses I can sell to you for 2 tbt each? I have about 15 blue roses and I think 12 blue hydrangeas? Lmk if you're interested ^^

That sounds perfect, I'll buy them all if that's okay! I added your code already haha

Looks like you haven't added my FC yet, please let me know when you're ready, and I'll look for your gate.

I'll deliver them to your town. Please open your gate. :)

And sorry lol I was adding you, opening gate now :) My town name is Namori!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh wait, I'm sorry guys! I forgot I traded my DS and I need to update my friend code D: my new code is 4657-1210-8920

My friend list still shows your FC as unregistered. Do you have another FC other than the one in your sidebar that I should use?

My friend list still shows your FC as unregistered. Do you have another FC other than the one in your sidebar that I should use?

Yeah I just updated it, I'm so sorry for the trouble I'm very forgetful!

I got these items: cash register, cd shelf, cherries, classic wall shelf, classic clock, classic vanity, classic chair, classic desk, claw-foot tub, cream sofa, lava lamp, modern wood flooring, and persimmons. I could order them off the catalog and sell them to you if you're interested ^^

Last edited:
I got these items: cash register, cd shelf, cherries, classic wall shelf, classic clock, classic vanity, classic chair, classic desk, claw-foot tub, cream sofa, lava lamp, modern wood flooring, and persimmons. I could order them off the catalog and sell them to you if you're interested ^^

I'd definitely like to buy them haha how much do you want? c:

I have the kitchen sink, birdcage, LOTS of blue roses (state how many you need), bridal veil, celeste ribbon, CD shelf, cash register, checkout counter, the classic set, clawfoot tub, deluxe range, editor chair, a bunch of mushrooms & the tea table.

I'm mainly looking for TBT :)

I'll PM you both :) Sorry for the late replies, I have school during the day haha.

I have:
- classic wardrobe
- Flower Fairy dress
- Flower Fairy wand
- Flower Fairy wig
- Flower Fairy boots
- cream sofa

would 14 TBT be ok? I'm going to add you in a sec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back